The Noga MG9038CA CineArm MG (Large) is composed of three-joints that can be quickly and efficiently locked or released using a kip lever-based central mechanism. All three-joints can be simultaneously locked using the single central locking knob. While supporting camera lights and monitors, you can move the arm horizontally or vertically, as well as achieve tilt adjustments to obtain the best possible view. With equal length on both sides, the arm offers increased strength and holding resistance.
- Three-joint mounting arm
- Provides quick and efficient locking or release of arms using a kip lever-based central mechanism
- Offers simultaneous locking of all three joints via single central locking knob
- Provides horizontal, vertical as well as tilt adjustments allowing you to obtain the best possible view
- Equal length on both sides of the arms for increased strength and holding resistance
- Supports camera lights and monitors