The blue StealthyGo Multi-Use Support and Stabilizer for Small Cameras from VariZoom combines a monopod and a hand-held stabilizer featuring five modes of operation: stabilizer, 3-point shooter, hand-held, tabletop stand, or monopod. Featuring a water-resistant build and composite construction, it is optimized for GoPros, point-and-shoots, and other small cameras weighting up to 2 lb.
- For on-the-move shooting, the monopod section can act as a counter weight for better stability. By extending or lowering the monopod section so that the grip handle is as close as possible to the center of gravity of the whole system, including the camera, hand shake can be reduced for smoother hand-held shooting
- 3-Point Shooter
- In this mode the monopod stock is oriented vertically, allowing you to press it against your chest for better stability than pure hand-held shooting
- Fully collapsed, the StealthyGo can be used as a hand-held shooting rig, or just as a handle to carry your camera around when not in use
- In 3-point configuration, the StealthyGo will free-stand on a table top or other flat, level surface. You can also use this mode to capture shots from close to the ground
- Twists grips on the tube assembly loosen, extending the StealthyGo into a monopod for better stability and reduced fatigue when shooting from a fixed position. Alternatively, the camera can be reversed, effectively converting the StealthyGo into a "selfie" pole