The Q2770PQU 27" Widescreen LED Backlit IPS Monitor from AOC features a 27" widescreen display complete with a 2560 x 1440 QHD resolution, a 5 ms response time, a 1,000:1 contrast ratio, and support for up to 16.7 million colors. The display also comes equipped with in-plane switching (IPS) technology to ensure a crisp, clear picture with a fast response time and 178° horizontal and vertical viewing angles.
Once configured, you can either mount this VESA compatible monitor or place it on its stand and utilize the DisplayPort, HDMI, or Dual Link DVI inputs to create a variety of computer configurations. In addition to the video inputs, you can also plug in a variety of USB peripherals into any of the two USB 3.0 or two USB 2.0 ports.
- WQHD 2560 x 1440 High Resolution IPS Panel
- Experience enhanced picture quality on the quad HD screen with advanced IPS technology for consistent color and wide viewing angles.
- Off Timer
- To save power, a timer can be set to automatically turn off the monitor after a user-defined interval.
- Dynamic Contrast Ratio (DCR)
- With a high dynamic contrast ratio of 80,000,000:1 you benefit from darker images with more depth and detail.
- Software enables the user to set a low power configuration on the monitor when the PC is in screen saving, PC off, or user absence mode. User can choose the time to turn the monitor off, to save power consumption.
- Ultra Low Power Consumption
- The LED backlight panel requires 50% less energy than typical 4CCFL monitors.
- Screen+ Software
- The bundled Screen+ software splits the PC workspace into four self-contained panes to group application windows for easier viewing. Screen+ also supports multiple monitors.
- Included PC software allows the user to change the OSD settings using their mouse.
- Digital Inputs Support WQHD
- Take advantage of Dual Link DVI connectivity to double video bandwidth to support higher resolutions; or the HDMI 1.4 connector which offers a digital video and sound connection standard. This Q2770PQU monitor also comes with a DisplayPort 1.2 connector capable of higher performance than older digital formats.
- USB Hub with Fast Charging
- A built-in hub provides 4 easy access ports (2 x USB 3.0 and 2 x USB 2.0) for convenient connection of USB devices. Fast charging provides the extra electrical current required by some devices like tablet PCs.