The 24" Z24X DreamColor LED Backlit Professional LCD Display from HP is a 10-bit color accurate display complete with support for up to 1.07 billion colors. The DreamColor Display offers 100% coverage of sRGB, 99% of Adobe RGB, and BT. 709 color space coverage, along with a 1,000:1 contrast ratio, a brightness rating of 350 cd/m², and a 1920 x 1200 resolution.
This DreamColor display comes equipped with DVI-D, HDMI, DisplayPort 1.2 in, and DisplayPort 1.2 out ports making it easy to connect this monitor to a variety of computer configurations. With the integrated DisplayPort in and out ports you can daisy chain this display to create a multiple display workstation.
Often times changing between color calibration settings can be a tedious task. As a result, the HP DreamColor display features four programmable hotkeys and sixteen mappable functions. You can also utilize the HP DreamColor Calibration Solution (sold separately) to create your own custom color spaces.
Once configured, the DreamColor display can be swiveled, tilted, and raised and lowered for added viewing comfort. You can even pivot the display into portrait mode for an entirely different view.
- The 24-inch DreamColor panel produces up to 1.07 billion colors from a massive color gamut covering 99% of Adobe RGB.
- Experience push-button color space selection as the HP DreamColor Engine 2 powers through your content with 10-bit color accuracy.
- Use the optional HP DreamColor Calibration Solution (sold separately) to recalibrate any preset or create your own color space.
- Pro-class color quality with 100% coverage of sRGB, BT.709 and 99% of Adobe RGB. Crisp and clear 1,000:1 contrast ratio and high temperatures on a 1920 x 1200 resolution wide-angle IPS panel.
- Enjoy 10-bit color that produces 1,024 gray levels per channel and up to 1.07 billion colors, all driven by the HP DreamColor Engine 2.
- Use HP Night Vision UI in low-light areas to auto-fade button backlights when not in use. Touch any button to re-light. Enjoy fast operation with four programmable hotkeys and 16 mappable functions.
- Connect to a PC, workstation, and several digital video devices with DVI, DisplayPort, and HDMI inputs. A DisplayPort output supports daisy chaining of multiple displays.
- Find the most comfortable position with adjustable height, swivel, and tilt settings. Pivot the display into portrait mode.
- The integrated quick release feature is an easy-to-use, VESA-compliant, LCD monitor mounting solution that allows you to quickly and securely attach an LCD monitor to a variety of stands, brackets, arms or wall mounts.
- Enhanced cable management allows for concealment of power, video and USB cables. Effortless routing of cables through the cable management tunnel at the base of the column.