The TK09 LED Flashlight from Fenix is a compact and powerful 3-mode flashlight with a grip ring for mounting and the Tactical Tap switch for instant momentary-on output. The CREE XP-G2 (R5) LED delivers a high-intensity 450 lumen beam using just 2x CR123A batteries, or one 18650 rechargeable battery. A second mode has 130 lumen output, and a low mode has 15 lumens output. The TK09 is waterproof to 6.5', and impact resistant up to a 3.3' fall. It can stand up securely on a flat surface, operating like a candle for reading and other low-light activities. Its knurled, slip-resistant, anti-roll body is constructed from hard-anodized aluminum alloy and the toughened ultra-clear glass lens has an anti-reflective coating.
At the maximum 450-lumen output, the runtime is 2 hours. At 130 lumens, the runtime is 7 hours, and at the lowest 15-lumen output, it operates for 65 hours. Reverse polarity protection guards against damage from accidentally inserting the batteries in the wrong orientation. It weighs 4 oz without batteries, and is only 5.1" long.
- Simple, durable, easy-to-use LED flashlight with three output levels
Maximum of 450 lumens, with a 2-hour runtime
Second mode produces 130 lumens with a 7-hour runtime
Third mode is 15 lumens with a runtime of 65 hours
- Produces 13225 candelas and a beam that travels approximately 755'.
- Waterproof to IPX8 standard--6.5' depth, and impact resistant to 3.3' (1.0 m)
- Tail cap switch provides instant access to momentary-on, constant-on and output selection.
- Made of hard-anodized aluminum alloy and toughened ultra-clear glass lens with anti-reflective coating.
- Anti-roll, slip resistant body design with grip ring for trail mounting
- CREE XP-G2(R5) LED with a 50,000-hour lifetime delivers a constant high-intensity beam
- Powered by 1x 18650 rechargeable Li-ion battery or 2x CR123A batteries, with reverse polarity protection.