The H14.2 Headlight from LED Lenser is a programmable headlight with two constant-on brightness output modes, a boost mode and a strobe mode. Its high output mode delivers 320 lumens of light for a maximum of 8 hours, and its low output mode delivers 60 lumens for a maximum of 30 hours. You can continuously adjust the brightness and the strobe rate with a dial knob located on the battery compartment. The light intensity can be lowered to 5 lumens. If you need a very bright burst of light, use the boost function which will automatically revert to your current output mode after 10 seconds.
This headlight has an energy saving mode and a constant output power management mode. Designed to extend battery life, the energy saving mode will vary the LED brightness according to the amount of remaining battery charge. The constant output mode will maintain a set LED brightness level until the battery is depleted. Both of these power management modes are executed by a built-in micro-controller and a temperature control unit. There is also a lock function to prevent the light from accidentally being turned on while you carry it in a backpack.
This headlight is equipped with the Advanced Focus System which combines a reflector and a lens. It produces an evenly illuminated beam spot over the entire focusing range. Pull the headlight bezel to focus the beam. The battery compartment is located in the back and accommodates 4 rechargeable or non-rechargeable AA batteries. The headlight is water resistant - rated IPX4, has an adjustable tilt for setting a beam direction and adjustable headband to ensure a comfortable fit.
- Low: 60 lumens
- High: 320 lumens
- White LED light
- Advanced Focus System creates an even beam spot during focusing
- Energy saving mode extends a battery life
- Constant output mode maintains constant brightness output
- Programmable low, high, boost, strobe output modes
- Variable brightness
- Variable strobe rate
- Front Top Click-Type Pushbutton: Turns on / off all modes Activates boost and safety lock function
- Battery Compartment Dial Knob: Switches between low, high, boost, and strobe output modes
- Continuously adjusts brightness and strobe rate
- Adjustable headlight tilt for precise beam direction
- Adjustable headband for a tight and a secure fit
- Rear battery compartment for increased power capacity and better balance
- IPX4 Rated, water resistant
- Built-In micro-processor executes various output modes
- Built-In temperature control unit maintains LED temperature for a constant output mode
- The battery compartment accommodates four rechargeable or disposable AA batteries