The Switronix TorchLED TL-50 NXT Variable Color On-Camera Light features a multi-function dial on the rear that lets you adjust color temperature and brightness and power the unit on and off. Color temperature is adjustable from 3200K to 5600K and brightness in 10 steps. The light outputs 100W equivalent at 4100K, 60W equivalent at 5600K, and 40W equivalent at 3200K. It features a circular design with an aluminum housing and provides a 45° beam angle. Illumination is 1510 lux @ 3 ft.
The TL-50 NXT operates on an integrated, rechargeable lithium-polymer battery, which provides about 3 hours of power and charges in approximately 2 hours. Featuring a P-Tap input, it can also be powered off an external battery. A DC charger, P-Tap cable, and set of clear and frosted protective pop-on filters are included. 1/4"-20 mounting threads are available on the top and bottom. A preset button on the rear recalls any light output position when you hold it for 3 seconds.
- Key Features
- 3200K to 5600K adjustable color temperature
- 10-step adjustable brightness
- 100W equivalent output @ 4100K; 60W equivalent @ 5600K; 40W equivalent @ 3200K
- 45° beam angle
- Integrated, rechargeable, 3 hour lithium-polymer battery
- P-Tap input for external battery power
- Light output position recall button
- 1/4"-20 mounting threads on the top and bottom
- Aluminum housing
- Includes DC charger, P-Tap cable, and clear and frosted pop-on filters