The M3 7-Pin Quick Release 18' Cable Set - XLR to Sony F5/55 Cameras from Peter Engh consists of two components that provide a quick release cable system for connecting a field mixer's XLR outputs (Sound Devices 633, 302, MixPre-D, MixPre, Shure FP-33, Wendt X3, Fostex FM-3, FM-4, PSC DV Promix 6, and more) to a camera's XLR inputs using a 7-pin connector "break point."
On the mixer end, two 3-pin XLR female connectors take the mixer outputs, while a return monitor is available via a 1/8" (3.5 mm) TRS mini stereo male. On the camera end, audio inputs are handled by two right-angle XLR male connectors. The attached 3.5 mm TRS mini stereo jack plugs into the camera headphone jack to send playback audio to the audio mixer and also provides a receptacle for the camera person to plug their headphones in.
- Neutrik 7-pin connections on Quick Release points for maximum durability and ease of use
- Allows for the addition of 7-pin extension cables to adapt to all setup challenges
- Ultra-tough, Mogami 2602 multi-core cable
- Neutrik XX Series XLR connectors
- Black cable, black connector shells with gold pins
- Handcrafted in USA