The M3 7-Pin Quick Release 18' Cable Set - Sound Devices 788T to Sony F5/55 Cameras from Peter Engh consists of two components that provide a quick release cable system for connecting the field recorder outputs (Sound Devices 788T) to a Sony F5/55 XLR inputs using a 7-pin connector "break point."
On the recorder end, the eighteen-foot cable features two TA3-F balanced output connectors, with the return monitor signal on two additional TA3-F connectors. The other end of the cable terminates in an XLR 7-pin male connector.
On the camera end, audio inputs are handled by two right-angle XLR male connectors. The attached 3.5 mm TRS mini stereo jack plugs into the camera headphone jack to send playback audio to the audio mixer/recorder and also provides a receptacle for the camera person to plug their headphones in.
- Neutrik 7-pin connections on Quick Release points for maximum durability and ease of use
- Allows for the addition of 7-pin extension cables to adapt to all setup challenges
- Ultra-tough, Mogami 2602 multi-core cable
- Neutrik XX Series XLR connectors
- Black cable, black connector shells with gold pins
- Handcrafted in USA