The Bumblebee-220 PL Pro-Light Camera Backpack from Manfrotto is an ideal solution for carrying around a full DSLR camera system with a 17" laptop or tablet. It can hold two to three DSLR camera bodies, up to eight lenses including a 500mm with its tripod mount dismantled, as well as flashes and accessories.
A unique design and access pocket allow you to rotate the backpack to your front and get to your camera without removing the bag from your body. The front of the bag unzips to reveal the main compartment and its modular Camera Protection System (CPS). The CPS is made from three layers to provide maximum protection: a brushed-fabric exterior, a shock-absorbing foam, and a structural reinforcement board. The CPS's design concentrates its protection in the center of the bag, where it is needed the most.
Built around the CPS in the main compartment are movable dividers so that you can customize the interior to suit your needs. Two modular removable cocoon pouches help organize and protect your gear. On the top of the bag is an external organizer for a phone, wallet, pens or other small items, and there are three other external pockets giving you plenty of accessory storage.
- One detachable pocket and a strap on the side and front of the bag can each be used to hold a tripod or monopod.
- Flexi dividers have the option to fold out of the way when needed, or to be pulled out to protect your equipment.
- A rain protector is included to help keep your gear dry. One side of it is silver to deflect direct sunshine and help prevent your gear from overheating.
- A sleeve on the back of the pack slides over a trolley handle so you can pull the pack along with your luggage.
- A sternum strap and a padded waist belt provide additional support for heavy loads.
- A buckle on the front of the bag prevents the entire front from unzipping if you are only accessing the top or bottom half of the main compartment.
- The shoulder straps stow away into a compartment on the back of the bag for easier use with a trolley handle.