The HD 250 Video Graphics Display from ChyTV is a high-definition dynamic digital signage system with HD video squeeze, HD clip playout, and layered 3D graphics. The HD 250 gives you full control over each element, and lets you squeeze and position live HD input within your content differently from page to page. You can have a full motion HD clip as a background with layered graphics, text, and animations on top, along with a live HD video window of any size and position, or a variety of other arrangements. Ideal for any large-size digital signage, ChyTV HD 250 utilizes ChyTV Tools utilities to manage the projects and is compatible with existing ChyTV units.
The ChyTV HD 250 features an internal MPEG clip player and has the ability to either manipulate the video clip in a window that is surrounded by graphics and text, or superimpose the message over the video background. In addition, full screen graphics can be displayed with dynamic text, logos, and animations. A versatile play-list scheduler allows for dynamic programming. The supplied ChyTV Tools user interface allows for direct control of the ChyTV HD 250; alternatively, multiple ChyTV HD 250s can be added to the ChyTV.net server for automatic remote content updates.
The ChyTV system is easy to configure in a display system or integrate into an existing HD video infrastructure. The graphic and text information coupled with programmable audio clips may be displayed on a single TV screen or broadcast throughout the facility.
Standard format animations can be imported from various file types such as MPEG clips, GIF, AVI, TGA sequences, etc. All graphic pages can then be scheduled from a simple, intuitive scheduling interface for either automatic looping or date/time playout. This self-contained device is virtually virus-proof, requires no external computer connection, and ensures reliability & ease of use.
- Live HD input (various HD video formats)
- Layered page elements include live video, clips, text, graphics, and backgrounds
- Full-screen HD clips as animated backgrounds overlaid with dynamic text and graphics
- Dynamic real-time 3D text and graphics
- Landscape and portrait display modes
- Squeeze and position live video and clip player windows, including dynamic transitions
- Dynamic broadcast quality effects such as text pushes, fades, and crawls
- Animated text, graphics, and logos using GIF, TGA, MPEG, and more
- Multiple text and graphic zones may be independently sized and positioned
- Page scheduling, including looping durations or specific day, date, and time control
- External data interfaces for real-time data updates such as news, sports, stock, and weather
- Interfaces with multiple peripheral devices including RFID, touch screen, contact closure switches, serial control, and more