The LFB70 Series TH-80LFB70U 80" Full HD Widescreen Edge-Lit LED LCD Display from Panasonic incorporates intuitive touch-screen technology, fully interactive whiteboard functionality, and wireless connectivity to allow you and your colleagues to work more closely as a team. You can progress smoothly through your presentation using familiar touch-screen gestures to turn pages, zoom in and out content, and navigate through multimedia functions without need of a remote control.
The built-in whiteboard software lets you turn on the display and start work right away without having to connect a PC. Up to four people can write at a time, and you can save your pages and email them directly to anyone who missed the meeting. Notes can be made on photos, videos, PowerPoint presentations, and PDF documents, and then saved as an image file.
Full HD resolution and a wide display area make the display suitable for remote meetings. Team members in remote locations can write detailed notes onto shared documents and solve problems in real time, just as they would when working together in the office.
The display features Miracast wireless technology to transmit documents, videos, images, and audio from compatible Android devices and Windows PCs to the display. Featuring fast connection, high bandwidth, and requiring no cables, Miracast makes it simple for everyone to contribute. The display also supports playback of Full HD videos, still images, and a range of digital documents directly from USB storage devices.
- Simple Touch Control
- You can progress smoothly through your presentation using familiar touch-screen gestures to turn pages, zoom in and out content, and navigate through multimedia functions without the need of a remote control. Whether using a fingertip to cue content for a presentation, or the stylus pen to jot down notes for the group, the user-friendly touch interface makes complex tasks simple.
- Multiple People Can Work Together on the Screen
- The built-in whiteboard software lets you turn on the display and start work right away-no need to connect a PC. Up to four people can write at a time, and you can save your pages and email them directly to anyone who missed the meeting. Notes can be made on almost anything, from video and photos to PowerPoint and PDF documents, and then saved as an image file.
- Productive Remote Meetings
- With Full HD resolution and a wide display area, remote video conference participants seem like they're in the room with you. Team members in remote locations can write detailed notes onto shared documents and solve problems in real time, just as they would when working together in the office. The powerful Web and video conferencing capabilities reduce the need for travel, saving your organization time and money.
- Smooth Workflow from Start to Finish
- The display features PC-less Quick Start Whiteboard technology, so you can switch on the display and start writing immediately-no need to connect a software-equipped PC. You can write and draw with smooth, natural precision, just like you do with an ink marker. However, unlike a regular whiteboard, you can save your pages to internal memory, external USB memory or email them directly from the display. Navigating through your multimedia presentation is easy using familiar touch-screen gestures, making the display an efficient tool for group communication. 1
- Whiteboard Software Extends Your Capabilities
- Whiteboard Software for PC offers extra functionality. In addition to adding useful tools to the menu palette, the applications six-point touch interface enables a wide variety of gestures for smooth and intuitive control. 2
- Miracast for Instant Wireless Sharing
- You can use Miracast to transmit documents, Full HD video, images, and audio from compatible Android devices and Windows PCs to the display. With no cables, fast connection, and high bandwidth, Miracast makes it easy for everyone to contribute.
- Wireless Apps for iOS and PC
- A free iOS app conveniently displays content from an iPod, iPod Touch, iPhone, or iPad on the big screen with no cables and hassle. Wireless Manager ME wirelessly transmits a variety of media (including audio) from your computer to the display. It includes the Multi-Live mode to facilitate the display of content from up to 16 PC or iOS devices simultaneously. Alternatively, you can plug an Easy Wireless Stick (ET-UW100) (sold separately) into your computer's USB port to send content wirelessly. 3
- Instant Playback of Content from USB
- Playback of Full HD video, still images, and a range of digital documents from USB storage devices is quick and easy. Simply insert the memory device into the display's USB port and start your presentation without having to connect a PC.
- Expand and Customize with SLOT2.0
- SLOT2.0 allows you to add the functions you need to perfectly suit almost any application. Optional function boards including HDMI, HD-SDI, and Plug-in PC can be mounted to support a customized content distribution system.
- Simplified DIGITAL LINK Connection
- DIGITAL LINK connection uses HDBaseT technology to transmit uncompressed Full HD video, audio, and control commands through a single CAT5 cable up to 328' (100m). However, transmission via DIGITAL LINK connection requires a compatible transmitter, presentation system, switcher, extender, or broadcaster.
- Easily Connect a Second Display
- A VGA cable can be used to mirror content on a second display or projector, including notes added to documents, images, or video during your presentation. This dual-display capability makes the display suitable for use in large venues. 4
- Picture-in-Picture Function
- A second input source can be displayed on top of the image source that is initially displayed. The displayed material and whiteboard can also be combined to provide space for writing notes. 5
- 1:1 Pixel Mode
- The 1:1 Pixel mode maps the 1920 x 1080 video content to match the HD panel's pixels to display 100% of the original content. By skipping the scaling process, this mode is able to produce high-definition images in their original 1:1 pixel form. 6
- 4x Digital Zoom
- The digital zoom function lets you enlarge a portion of an image up to four times its normal size and display it on the full screen. This function can help you make your presentations more impactful. 7
- Failover Input
- When there is no signal, the specified input signal is automatically switched.
- Energy-Saving Functions
- Energy-saving functions are beneficial when the display remains in the standby state for prolonged periods of time. Power is automatically turned on or off in response to a sync signal from the equipment connected to the built-in PC (DMPS compliant) input terminal. The sync signal for equipment connected to the DVI-D or PC input terminal is detected, and the power is automatically turned on or off. When a device is connected to the function slot and there is no sync signal for approximately 10 minutes, the power is automatically turned off.
- Tamper Resistant
- The input switch operation can be locked by the input lock. The button lock restricts the button operations of the display.
- Other Features
- Easy Whiteboard Function, auto set up, remote control user-level, input search