The Epson WorkForce WF-7110 Wireless Color Inkjet Printer is a fast printer - with speeds of 18 ppm in monochrome and 10 ppm in color - that is capable of handling documents up to 13 x 19" in size. The printer features a PrecisionCore printhead for high resolution prints at up to 4,800 x 2,400 dpi and with a minimum droplet size of 2.8 pl. The printer is also capable of automatic duplex printing with documents as large as 11 x 17" making this a very versatile printer.
Paper handling is done mainly with two 250-sheet trays for a 500-sheet total capacity with plain paper. There is a more specialized rear feed option for specialty media like envelopes and photo paper. The WF-7110 also features a 2.2" LCD screen for viewing settings and making adjustments and has a monthly duty cycle of 20,000 pages.
This printer is able to connect to a wide variety of devices due to its excellent networking capabilities with both Wi-Fi and Ethernet connectivity. Wi-Fi allows for wireless printing directly from mobile devices like smartphones and tablets and the networking lets you print from multiple computers in the same network.
- ISO printer speeds of simplex black at 18 ppm, simplex color at 10 ppm, duplex black at 8.7 ppm, and duplex color at 6 ppm
- Mobile printing options through Epson Connect, Epson Email Print, Epson iPrint Mobile App, Epson Remote Print, Kindle Fire, Apple AirPrint, Google Cloud Print
- USB 2.0, Wi-Fi, and Ethernet connectivity options
- Uses Epson ESC/P-R printer language
- Rear tray allows for specialty paper, including envelopes, labels, and card stock
- Monthly duty cycle of 20,000 pages with recommended volume of 1,300 pages
- Print borderless photos in select sizes from 3.5 x 5" to 13 x 19"
- Duplex printing at up to 11 x 17"
- DURABrite Ultra ink is pigment-based allowing for crisp text as well as smudge, fade, and water resistance