The UC40 Ultimate Edition Rechargeable LED Flashlight from Fenix is a durable, compact flashlight with a rechargeable Li-ion battery and included USB cable. It offers output in four stages from 10 to 960 lumens, as well as a 960-lumen strobe mode. A convenient side switch in the head operates the light. Runtimes vary from 1.5 hours at full power to 150 hours at 10 lumens. This flashlight has a glass lens with an anti-reflective coating and an aluminum alloy build with a premium type III hard anodized anti-abrasive finish. It's waterproof to 6.5' (IXP8 standard), impact resistant to a drop from 3.3' and provides an anti-roll, slip-resistant design.
The output is digitally regulated to maintain constant brightness and it operates with multiple battery types including 1x ARB-L1S rechargeable, 1x 18650 Li-ion and 2x CR123A lithium batteries. Its Cree XM-L2 U2 LED lamp has an approximate life of 50,000 hours and it features over-heat protection and Intelligent Memory Circuit to activate the last illumination level selected when turned back on.
- Compact, USB-charged 960-lumen LED flashlight compatible with multiple battery types
- Four levels of output from 10 to 960 lumens, plus a strobe mode of 960 lumens
- Runtime of 1.5 hours at full 960-lumen output, using one tailored ARB-L1S battery or 2x CR-123A lithium or 1x 18650 rechargeable li-ion batteries. An included USB cable provides the connection to charge the ARB-L1S battery and LED indicator lights make clear when charging is complete. USB charging is disabled when using CR-123A or 18650 batteries.
- Durable aluminum construction, side switch in the head, anti-roll, slip-resistant design with digitally regulated output, low-voltage warning function and over-discharge protection
- IPX8 standard waterproof to 6.5' (2 m) underwater and impact-resistant to 3.3' (1 m) fall