The TK35 Black LED Flashlight from Fenix is a powerful compact flashlight that uses a Cree XM-L2 (U2) LED and offers output in four stages from 15 to 900 lumens, as well as two flashing modes and a signaling mode. A convenient dual switch in the tail cap provides on/off with one button and mode changes with the other. Runtimes vary from 1.75 hours at full power to 140 hours at 15 lumens. This extremely bright light has a glass lens with an anti-reflective coating, and the body of the flashlight is made from aluminum alloy with a premium type III hard anodized anti-abrasive finish. It's waterproof to 6.5' (IXP8 standard).
The output is digitally regulated to maintain constant brightness, and there's reverse polarity protection to protect against improper battery installation. A low-voltage warning function reminds you when power is low. The TK35 Black operates on 4x CR-123A or 2x 18650 batteries. The LED lamp has an approximate life of 50,000 hours and the flashlight is 6.5" long weighing only 9.6 oz without the batteries.
- Four-level high-intensity 900-lumen LED flashlight
- Runtime of 1.75 hours at full 900-lumen output, using 4x CR-123A lithium or 2x 18650 rechargeable Li-ion batteries
- Four levels of output from 15 to 900 lumens, plus a strobe mode (900 lumens) and an emergency S.O.S. flashing mode (125 lumens)
- Houses a Cree XM-L2 (U2) LED
- Durable aluminum construction, dual tail cap switch, low-voltage warning function, and intelligent memory circuit
- IPX8 standard waterproof to 6.5' (2 m) underwater and impact-resistant to 3.2' (1 m) fall