The TK35 UE LED Flashlight from Fenix is a powerful compact flashlight that offers output in four stages from 25 to 1800 lumens, as well as a strobe mode and SOS mode. A convenient dual switch in the tail cap operates the light. Runtimes vary from 1.5 hours at full power to 150 hours at 25 lumens. This extremely bright light has a glass lens with an anti-reflective coating, and the body of the flashlight is made from aluminum alloy with a premium type III hard anodized anti-abrasive finish. It's waterproof to 6.5' (IXP8 standard) and impact resistant to a drop from 3.3'.
The output is digitally regulated to maintain constant brightness, and there's reverse polarity protection to protect against improper battery installation. A low-voltage warning function reminds you when power is low. The TK35 UE operates on 4x CR-123A or 2x 18650 batteries. The Cree MT-G2 LED lamp has an approximate life of 50,000 hours. All of this in a comfortable, flat bodied flashlight that is 6.5" long and weighs only 9.3 oz, excluding batteries.
- Four-level high-intensity 1800-lumen LED flashlight
- Runtime of 1.5 hours at full 1800-lumen output, using 4x CR-123A lithium or 2x 18650 rechargeable Li-ion batteries
- Four levels of output from 25 to 1800 lumens, plus a strobe mode of 1800 lumens and an emergency SOS flashing mode of 250 lumens.
- Offers a maximum beam distance of 794', a 75º wide beam and a neutral white color tint for better color rendition.
- Durable aluminum construction, dual tail cap switch, momentary on function, low-voltage warning function, and intelligent memory circuit
- IPX8 standard waterproof to 6.5' (2 m) underwater and impact-resistant to 3.3' (1 m) fall