NX Plus+ V3.0 from DNP is self-order printing software designed for smaller retail stores and services. It is designed to work with the RX1, DS-40, and DS-80 photo printers, and can even support two RX1s or DS-40s simultaneously. NX Plus+ will work with the connected printers to produce images from 4 x 6" to 8 x 12" with either glossy or matte finishes without issue. Also, the graphical user interface is intuitive and will work with touchscreens.
The software allows for more advanced image effects and editing, including automatic color correction for getting the best looking images. Other decorative options like borders, stamps, and collages are also available for providing more creative options to your customers. NX Plus+ V3.0 is also able to set up tiered pricing and promotions for multiple prints and other features.
The information loaded into the software can be burned to a CD/DVD for preservation and sales reports can be sent in CSV files.
- Supports 4 x 6", 5 x 7", 6 x 8", 6 x 9", 8 x 10", 8 x 12" print sizes with a glossy or matte finish
- Borders, stamps, collages, and drawings are available for higher-margin print options
- Works with Windows 7
- Ability to add printers later if needed
- Picture editing features includes brightness, zoom, rotation, positioning, color adjustment, and auto image correction
- Can burn pictures on CD/DVD
- Interface is compatible with touchscreens
- Promotions and tier pricing features
- Receipt printing with Windows driver and can accept media cards with optional reader
- Screen displays a slideshow during printing