The PB287Q 28" Widescreen WLED Backlit LCD 4K UHD Monitor from ASUS is a 4K ultra high-definition display complete with a 3840 x 2160 resolution, a 1 ms response time, and a 60 Hz refresh rate, making this an ideal monitor for gaming and viewing 4K video. This UHD monitor also supports a 10-bit color look-up table and 157 pixels per inch to enhance color accuracy making it perfect for image and video editing. Additionally, ASUS includes their own proprietary image modes including reader mode, darkroom, scenery, theater, sRGB, game, night view, and standard to simplify the process of adjusting the display properties.
The PB287Q features extensive connectivity options as it comes equipped with two HDMI 1.4 ports (one supports MHL connectivity), one DisplayPort 1.2 port, one audio in jack, and one earphone jack. Along with the various inputs, this display can support both picture-in-picture and picture-by-picture viewing modes, allowing you to connect two separate sources to the monitor simultaneously. Once configured, this monitor can be swiveled, tilted, pivoted, and the height of the display can be adjusted for enhanced viewing comfort.
- 4K Ultra-High Definition Visuals
- The ASUS PB287Q True 4K ultra-high definition (4K UHD) monitor features a 16:9 aspect ratio and a WLED panel that delivers next-generation 4K UHD visuals, with resolutions up to 3840 by 2160. With a pixel density of 157 pixels-per-inch (PPI), the PB287Q provides over 8 million pixels, four times the pixel density of standard Full HD displays for enhanced detail, allowing you to experience more onscreen real estate and improved image clarity. The PB287Q also delivers an impressive 1 ms GTG fast response time and a 60Hz refresh rate for ultra-smooth gameplay.
- See and Do More with 4K
- With 300% more onscreen space than similar-sized Full HD displays, the ASUS PB287Q gives you more space to spread out your various work windows for more productive multitasking. Capable of displaying 1.07 billion colors, the PB287Q delivers improved color reproduction and saturation thanks to its 300cd/m² brightness and a 100,000,000:1 ASUS Smart Contrast Ratio (ASCR).
- Enhanced Clarity
- Real 10-bit colors means the ASUS PB287Q provides smooth color gradations for a more natural-looking transition between hues. The PB287Q also delivers an impressive 1 ms (gray-to-gray) fast response time and a 60Hz refresh rate for fluid and responsive visuals needed to experience today's games to their fullest.
- Extensive Connectivity Options
- The ASUS PB287Q features extensive connectivity options that include DisplayPort 1.2 for true 4K UHD content support at refresh rates of up to 60Hz, one standard HDMI port, and one HDMI port with MHL support. You can also use the MHL with the HDMI connection to view content from your mobile device on the PB287Q while simultaneously charging the mobile device.
- One Display, Two Sources
- Built-in Picture-in-Picture (PiP) and Picture-by-Picture (PbP) functionality lets you view content from two different sources simultaneously along with the ability to switch between each video source. PiP mode places the second input source window in one corner of the display, while PbP mode splits the screen down the middle.
- Enhanced Image Quality
- The PB287Q features ASUS SplendidPlus Video Intelligence Technology that optimizes videos and images by enhancing color brightness, contrast, and sharpness. SplendidPlus features two modes - Reading and Darkroom - in addition to the Scenery, Standard, Theater, sRGB, and Night View modes. Low-blue Light and Flicker-free technologies also reduce the strain on your eyes after long-time usage.
- Improved Viewing Comfort
- The PB287Q features a slim profile and an ergonomically-designed stand with tilt, swivel, pivot, and height adjustments so you can always find that ideal viewing position.