The Ubiquiti Networks airCam Mini 1MP 720p IP PoE Indoor HDTV Desktop Security Camera is designed to be part of the airVision 2 Next-Generation H.264 IP Camera Management System. This IP camera can be installed in a variety of locations such as reception desks, conference rooms, nurseries, playrooms, etc.
This desktop- / wall-mountable camera is equipped with a 1/4" Progressive Scan RGB CMOS sensor and a 3.6mm fixed lens for capturing high-quality images and recording footage at 30 fps and in the H.264 compression format. It comes with a PoE adapter so that you can power the unit from the network itself without requiring any extra wiring for auxiliary power outlets.
The camera also comes with the airVision software installation CD. The airVision V2.0 software allows you to configure camera settings, reboot the camera, and upgrade the firmware. Its user interface is loaded with features such as detailed statistical reporting, multiple views, versatile camera settings, advanced analytics, and customizable event recordings. It also supports audio recording on this camera.
- 1MP / HDTV / 720p resolution
- Recording at 30 fps
- Equipped with an integrated microSD card writer
- Using an optional microSD card (not included), video can be captured and recorded either on the card or on an airVision‑controlled hard drive
- Recordings can be exported and viewed on any H.264‑capable device
- Plug‑and‑Play ready
- Mountable on a stable surface or a wall 1
- PoE capability (PoE adapter included)
- 3.6mm / F2.8 fixed lens
- Offers a variety of options and settings to customize what your camera records
- Recordings now use H.264 video instead of Motion JPEG for sharper video with smaller file sizes
- airVision 2.0 supports audio recording on this camera, which has audio capability (built-in microphone)
- Intuitive interface loaded with features such as detailed statistical reporting, multiple views, versatile camera settings, advanced analytics, and customizable event recordings
- airCam settings are integrated into the airVision software, making it unnecessary to go to the airCam UI to configure camera settings, reboot the camera, or upgrade the firmware
- Using this software motion detection can be handled by the camera instead of the server, relieving the workload on the server and ensuring that compression and noise won't affect motion detection
- Motion detection zones can be customized; several zones can be placed and their alarm sensitivities can be set as high or low as the situation demands
- Playlists can be created with a configurable live camera feed rotation; define the cameras you want included in the playlist and how long you want them to appear on the screen before moving on to the next live feed
- Detailed Statistical Reporting: Camera activity can be quickly accessed with easy-to-read graphs
- airVision 2.0 has automatic recording management to free up disk space; user-definable disk space and date-based auto purge allow users to keep a set amount of free disk space or automatically delete recordings after a certain number of days
- Another storage feature is the ability to map external USB or network storage drives