The SKB iSeries Case for Canon C300/C500 Airline Carry-On is made of high-strength polypropylene copolymer resin and has a custom cut polyethylene foam interior that will hold either the Canon C300 or the Canon C500. By removing a piece of pre-cut foam the C300 will fit and by keeping the foam piece in the case it will accommodate the C500. There are also additional pre-cut sections for the monitor unit, batteries, memory cards, and other accessories. The dimensions of the case accommodate most airline size restrictions for carry-on luggage.
The case is resistant to corrosion and impact damage and features molded-in hinges and a snap-down molded handle with rubber grip. It has trigger release latches for quick but secure access. A complete gasket seal makes the cases watertight and submersible and an automatic valve provides quick equalization when there are changes in atmospheric pressure. Loops are provided for adding an optional padlock to provide extra security.
- Custom cut PE foam to fit Canon C300 or Canon C500 camera with PL or EF lens mount system
- Room for monitor, batteries, memory cards, and other accessories
- Removable foam sections to fit camera bodies
- Ultra high-strength polypropylene copolymer resin
- UV, solvent, corrosion, and fungus resistant (MIL-STD-810F)
- Complete gasket seal makes these cases absolutely watertight (MIL-STD-C-4150J)
- Automatic ambient pressure equalization valve (MIL-STD-648C & IP67)
- Resistant to corrosion and impact damage
- Molded-in hinges
- Rubber over-molded cushion grip handle
- Locking loops for a customer supplied lock
- Patented "trigger release" latch system
- Dimensions suitable for airline carry-on luggage