The ACTi V21 1-Channel 960H/D1 H.264 Video Encoder with Analog Video Output allows the integration of a single analog CCTV camera in an already existing IP infrastructure. H.264 compression technology allows you to save on storage space while also minimizing the bandwidth requirement for operations. This encoder is capable of simultaneous dual streaming of videos in up to D1 resolutions at 25/30 fps in H.264 and MJPEG formats. It features a microSDHC memory card slot (card not included) for on-board storage.
The encoder supports PoE (Power over Ethernet), allowing you to power the encoder from the network itself, without any extra wiring or power supplies. It also features an active tampering alarm that immediately sends an email notification when trigged. Password protection adds another layer of security by providing access to only authorized users.
- 25/30 fps at Full D1 resolution
- Selectable H.264 HP, MJPEG compressions
- Supports two-way audio
- Video motion detection
- Digital input and digital output (via terminal block, included)
- Serial ports for PTZ control (via terminal block, included)
- Analog video output
- Operating temperature ranges from 14 to 122°F (-10 to 50°C)