The HDF-HR500SK 5" Full HD Color LCD Viewfinder with Studio Kit from Nipros features a 1920 x 1080 resolution display and 3G/HD/SD-SDI, HDMI, and analog video inputs that accept a wide range of video formats, from standard definition NTSC/PAL to 1080p60. This wide format support, combined with advanced monitor functions such as focus peaking, waveform and vector scope displays, and on-screen audio level meter, makes the HDF-HR500SK well suited for a variety of professional and studio applications. An SK-500 studio kit designed to hold the viewfinder over the camera is included with this kit.
For multi-camera setups, a return video signal can be input to the monitor. This allows the camera operator to see the program video or picture from a second camera on the monitor. You can switch back and forth between the main video and the return video, or alternatively use the picture-in-picture function to display the re-sized return video over the main video. Another useful feature for multi-cam shoots is the tally function, which lets you show the REC tally status of a camera using the unit's built-in tally indicator light.
The monitor features an SDI loop-through output for passing source signals to an additional device. A built-in HDMI to SDI cross converter also enables you to output an SDI signal from an HDMI video input. For power, the monitor accepts 12 VDC through either the XLR 4-pin input or 8-pin camera interface connector. It can also be powered using a V-Mount battery using the built-in V-Mount on the back of the unit.
- 1920x1080 resolution
- SDI, HDMI, component, and composite inputs
- Supports resolutions up to 1080p60
- Built-in HDMI to SDI cross converter
- Single cable connection to viewfinder interface for camcorders using 8-pin connection
- Peaking with level adjustment
- Zebra function: Viewfinder can be adjusted both for upper limit and lower limit of both luminance and chrominance signals
- Waveform & vector scope display
- Frame markers
- On-screen level meter for SDI embedded audio
- TC Tally function
- Large "On Air" tally indicator and tally input
- Return video input with adjustable picture-in-picture
- Return video trigger
- Headphone output
- Configurable function buttons