The Nipros ST-7J Shoulder Mount Rig is an exoskeleton rig designed to bring the added stability and comfort of a shoulder mount camcorder to most professional handheld camcorders from Sony, Panasonic, Canon, and JVC. When attached to the rig, your camcorder gains a rubberized shoulder pad and expanded powering and connectivity options.
A V-mount battery attachment increases your camera's versatility by expanding power options and allowing large capacity batteries or third party camera accessories to be mounted directly to the back of the ST-7J rig. A 4-pin XLR input is also provided for accepting power from external sources. To pass power to your camera or accessories, the rig has a 4-pin XLR output, D-Tap, and a 4-pin Hirose power output, which supplies 8.4 to 12 VDC power to select cameras using optional DC cables.
The ST-7J includes three male BNC adapters for quick connection of video cables via durable bulkhead connectors. It also features a V-lock compatible mating plate for quick release attachment to V-lock tripod adapter plates.
- Compatible with most professional handheld camcorders from Sony, Panasonic, Canon, and JVC
- Adds ENG-style form factor
- Rubberized shoulder pad
- Adjustable top handle with 1/4"-20 mounting hardware
- V-mount battery attachment
- 4-Pin XLR power input
- 4-Pin XLR power output
- D-Tap power output
- 4-Pin Hirose power output; optional DC cables available to power select cameras
- Three male BNC adapters
- V-lock compatible quick-release mating plate