The Xbox One Forza Motorsport 5 Bundle from Microsoft delivers a next generation experience in both gaming and multimedia. With high resolution graphics, fast performance, and innovative Kinect features, the Xbox One allows you to game on your own terms. You can snap two windows together on the same screen so you can watch TV while you play your game. Xbox Live allows you to test your skills against other players around the world. Xbox Smartglass allows you to connect your smartphone or tablet to your Xbox One for intuitive access and control. The redesigned Xbox One controller provides over 40 improvements over its predecessor, the Xbox 360 controller. The Xbox One isn't just a gaming console, it's a multimedia system designed to consolidate all your entertainment needs into one device.
A digital download for Forza Motorsport 5 is included in this bundle. Forza Motorsport 5 is a cinematic automotive journey starring high-end cars and famous tracks around the world. Built from the ground up to take advantage of Xbox One and the vast power of the cloud, Forza Motorsport 5 delivers realistic, next-gen racing. Own your favorite cars and get closer to the history, craftsmanship, and potential of every car in the game.
Forza Motorsport 5 multiplayer requires an Xbox Live Gold subscription, which is sold separately.
Forza Motorsport 5
- Hundreds of Next-Gen Cars
- The most diverse lineup of vehicles ever seen in a "Forza Motorsport" game: from classic sports cars to modern tuners, purpose-built racers to extreme exotics.
- Additional Cars
- Download, drive, and explore the most anticipated new cars in the world, months before they hit the showrooms, then challenge your friends in continuously updated online race events.
- Rivals Everywhere
- Compete against your friends' top times in rotating challenges for in-game credits and bragging rights. By learning how you and your friends drive, the power of the cloud delivers real human behavior. Drivatar technology creates an ever-evolving network of opponents who are always ready to race.
- Fast & Fair Multiplayer
- With Smart Match matchmaking and Xbox Live dedicated servers, experience fast and competitive multiplayer suited to your skill and style.
- Top Gear Exclusive
- The Top Gear TV show teams up with Forza Motorsport 5. Take on Stig's Digital Cousin in unique car challenges, turn a Power Lap on the Top Gear Test Track, and hear show hosts Jeremy Clarkson, Richard Hammond, and James May share their distinctive automotive insights throughout the game.
- Unique Careers
- Take your favorite cars through unique careers highlighting their greatest strengths, their most notorious rivals, and their place in motorsport history.
- Realistic Graphics
- Drive the world famous race circuits and exotic road courses, captured with accuracy. Racing comes alive with fans crowding the walls, helicopters circling overhead, and the vibrant hum and spectacle of race day. The definitive next-generation graphics engine delivers stunningly realistic visuals in 1080p resolution at 60 frames-per-second.
- Dynamic Damage
- High-resolution damage modeling shows every dent and scrape, and roads and tracks accumulate tire rubber and debris. Racing has consequences; a damaged car or road can stop you in your tracks.
- Eight-Core Performance
- The Xbox One has an 8-core processor that lets you instantly switch between a game and your favorite entertainment apps with ease.
- HDMI Pass-Thru
- Connect your cable or satellite box to your Xbox One and watch your favorite shows with the OneGuide. HDMI pass-thru enables you to watch TV through your Xbox, which makes switching inputs a thing of the past.
- Loaded with Memory
With 8GB of RAM and a 500GB hard drive, the Xbox One gives you plenty of memory for your games, demos, movies, apps, music, and more.
The Xbox One system software uses a significant amount of storage, which means less internal storage will be available to users.
- Watch movies and play games in stunning HD with the built-in Blu-ray optical drive.
- One-of-a-Kind Architecture
- Microsoft created a state-of-the-art gaming OS and fused it with a powerful Windows OS. So you get the best of both worlds on the Xbox One. Forget about having to switch inputs to watch TV or play a game. Now you can run a host of apps right alongside your game without any loss of performance.
- Peak Performance
- The Xbox One balances both power and performance. In addition to Xbox One's architecture, the combination of its CPU, GPU, and ESRAM provides both power and speed in harmony. So the Xbox One uses its power more effectively.
- The Xbox One Controller
- The Xbox One controller has over 40 technology innovations over its predecessor, the Xbox 360 controller. With Impulse Triggers, you'll experience precise fingertip feed for more realistic encounters. Kinect will auto-pair your controller instantly, even when you hand it to a friend during a game. Microsoft also streamlined the thumbsticks and contours as well as redesigned the infamous D-pad for improved precision and comfort in your hands.
- High Resolution Graphics
- Immerse yourself in cinematic worlds that look like real life, with characters that feel more human. Advanced AI technology and the processing power of Xbox One make game worlds come alive. And thanks to the power of the cloud, what you do in a game can stay that way persistently. Xbox One's unique architecture allows creators to build realistic, cinematic experiences of the highest fidelity possible.
- Always On
- The Xbox One was designed for today's fast-paced lifestyle. It wakes up instantly when you say, "Xbox On," and even turns on your TV. Downloads and updates happen behind the scenes, so you can jump right in. And when you need to pause, your games are suspended right where you left off, so you can resume instantly.
- Cross Platform
- Get more from games and entertainment with unique cross-screen experiences. With the free Xbox SmartGlass app for Windows 8, Windows Phone, Android, and iOS, you can use your tablet or phone to extend, enhance and control what's playing on your Xbox One. Plus, the combination of controller, Kinect and Xbox SmartGlass technologies unlock new opportunities for developers to bring you more innovative games.
- Real Vision
- Real Vision technology dramatically expands its field of view for greater line of sight. An all-new active IR camera enables it to see in the dark. And using advanced 3D geometry, it can even tell if you're standing off balance.
- Real Motion
- Real Motion technology tracks even the slightest gestures. So a simple squeeze of your hand results in precise control over a game or app. Whether you're standing up or sitting down.
- Real Voice
- Real Voice technology focuses on the sounds that matter, thanks to the multi-microphone array. Advanced noise isolation lets Kinect know who to listen to, even in a crowded room. And, for the first time, you can use your voice to launch any Xbox One experience from anywhere in the system, so you can quickly move from one thing to another.
Xbox Live Multiplayer
- Smart Match
- Smart Match uses advanced algorithms to pair you with the right players and gives you more control over who you play with.
- No Waiting in Lobbies
- Tired of waiting around in game lobbies for matches to start? Keep playing, watching TV, or surfing the web while matchmaking happens behind the scenes.
- Cloud-Based Power
- Games hosted in the cloud on Xbox Live gain performance, neutralize host advantage, and minimize cheating.
- Reputation System
- Are cheats and jerks ruining your multiplayer experience? An extensive redesigned reputation system helps keep annoying players out of your games.
- Reliable Service
- Xbox Live ensures next-generation gaming and performance for the millions of gamers around the world. Server based multiplayer experiences come to life with cloud-powered artificial intelligence creating epic experiences each time you play. And because every game is hosted by servers, host advantage, and player drops and ping times should be much improved.
- Living Games
- Just because you're not playing doesn't mean your games have to stop. With Living Games technology and the power of the cloud, game worlds can be persistent. So the things you do in a game will stay that way. Plus, your games are in sync with the real world, which means the latest stats can be automatically fed into your sports games. Advanced AI even allows your friends to play against your shadow when you're not available.
- Suspend and Resume Gameplay Instantly
- Sometimes, you'll have to stop playing in the middle of a game. Thanks to the power of the cloud, you can start right where you left off, even if it's in the middle of a battle or a race.
- Adaptive Artificial Intelligence
- Games can learn to play like you and your friends, so you always have worthy opponents, even when your friends are offline.
- Available features and content may vary by country. Advanced TV hardware required. Games and media content sold separately. Initial set-up and some games and features required broadband internet; ISP fees apply. Online multiplayer, Game DVR, and Upload Studio also require Xbox Live Gold membership (sold separately). Not all Xbox Live features available on Xbox 360 are available on Xbox One; multiplayer between Xbox 360 and Xbox One not supported. Adaptive AI, Game DVR, Living Games, Twitch and Upload Studio available in supported games. Home Gold benefits limited to single Xbox One in Gold member's home; restrictions apply.
- Home Screen
- Everyone can have their own personalized Home screen, for instant access to their favorite games and entertainment. Plus, sign into Xbox Live on any Xbox One, and your Home screen, digital games, content, profile, and saves come to you.
- Split Screen
- Xbox One lets you quickly jump from TV to a movie to a game. And then snap them side by side to do two things simultaneously. Music and games. Skype voice calls and live sports. Snap Upload next to the game you are playing to watch clips related to that game.
- NFL on Xbox One
- Xbox One is changing the game and transforming the way fans experience the NFL from the living room. Stay connected to all the latest NFL news, video highlights, scores, and stats from the around the League, anytime you want. And with built-in NFL.com Fantasy Football, you can even follow your Fantasy updates in real-time while watching live TV broadcast games. Xbox One is the Official Game Console of the NFL.
- Skype has been specially designed for Xbox One. Chat with friends on your TV in stunning HD. Use Skype in Snap mode to chat while you watch TV. Or participate in group video Skype calls with up to three people around the world, all from the comfort of your living room.
- Explore the Web
- Explore the web on your TV with Internet Explorer for Xbox One. Use your voice to browse your favorite sites with ease. Use Bing to find the best of the web. Or use Xbox SmartGlass on your phone or tablet to control your experience.
- Find Popular Shows
- Xbox One lets you discover what TV shows and movies are popular among your friends and tells you what's trending in your region.
- Xbox Fitness
Experience the intense workouts with instant, personalized feedback on Xbox Fitness. Train with Jillian Michaels, Tracy Anderson, P90X, INSANITY, and more. Get unlimited access free with Xbox Live Gold for a limited time.
Starting January 2015, unlimited access requires a paid Xbox Fitness Pass subscription and an Xbox Live Gold membership (both sold separately). Additional Xbox Fitness content is available for purchase, and may vary over time.
Connect your cable or satellite box to the Xbox One and watch all your favorite television shows right through your console. The OneGuide has all your favorite channels and all your favorite shows. You can create your own favorites list by selecting the TV channels and apps you watch the most. You no longer have to switch inputs to watch TV or play a movie. You can also control the OneGuide with your voice via the Kinect.
Supported television tuner or cable/satellite set top box with HDMI output and HDMI cable required (all sold separately).
- Available Apps
The Xbox One supports a variety of apps. Pin your favorites to your home screen. You can also jump between apps instantly or snap them side by side to do two things at once.
Below are the list of apps available on the Xbox One:
- Amazon Instant Video
- ESPN on Xbox One
- FOX NOW
- HULU PLUS
- Internet Explorer for Xbox One
- MUZU.TV (coming soon)
- Redbox Instant by Verizon
- Skype for Xbox One
- Univision Deportes
- Verizon FiOS TV
- WWE Network
- Xbox Music
- Xbox Video
Available apps and features vary by country. Not all apps will be available at launch. Check the official Xbox One website for more details. Xbox Live Gold membership (sold separately) and/or additional subscriptions or requirements apply for some features (such as Amazon Instant Video, Crackle, Hulu Plus, Skype, Xbox Music, Fox Now, FX Now on Xbox One, CW, Muzu.TV, Target Ticket, TED, Redbox Instant, Twitch and Vudu, Univision Deportes, Internet Explorer, Machinima, and YouTube). Kinect functionality and voice available with select Xbox Live content and varies by feature, provider and region. Xbox Video on Xbox One is streaming only.
HD resolution only available with 11 Skype video calls.
Live streams of all the WatchESPN Networks are available at no additional cost to fans who receive ESPN as part of their TV subscription through participating TV providers. Access to live programming on the ESPN3 channel of WatchESPN is available at no additional cost to fans with subscriptions to participating high speed internet service providers. Click HERE to view a complete list of participating providers. ESPN on Xbox Live requires and Xbox Live Gold membership.
Broadband internet and account on Xbox required. On Xbox One and XboxVideo.com, Xbox Video is streaming only XboxVideo.com requires Windows 7, 8, 8.1, or Mac OS 10.6.8+ with Safari 5.1+. Content use restrictions apply.