The lime d:fine 1-Ear Directional Headset Microphone and 100mm Boom with a TA5F Hardwired Connector for Lectrosonics Wireless Transmitters is for capturing audio. It is used in various environments in applications such as auditoriums, conference rooms, for public speaking, and more. It features a cardioid directional microphone and has a frequency range of 20 Hz to 20 kHz. This microphone offers maximum side rejection and excellent sonic focus on the subject.
The d:fine directional headset microphone is built with a 3.9" boom and is featured with a 1-ear mount. The ear mount is designed to fit any head and ear size. Just by rotating the boom and the earhook, the microphone can be moved from left to right ear. It is built with a 4.3" cable and terminates to a TA5F connector. A carry case, cable clip, five color coded identification rings, make-up and moisture filter pre-mounted on the mic, and 4 additional windscreens are included.
- Users can adjust the d:fine headset for left or right ear placement
- A service connector splits the cable from the microphone boom and allows for quick exchange of cable lengths/colors/connectors
- Intensive protection against pop/wind noise is integrated into the microphone design and windscreens are included
- The ear mount will fit any head and ear size
- The directional 1-ear headset microphone offers natural voice intelligibility and very high SPL handling