Litepanels continues to expand and enhance their formidable LED line with the introduction of the Astra 1x1 Bi-Color LED Panel. As in previous versions of the 1x1 form factor, the Astra boasts variable tungsten to daylight color temperature with negligible color shift, 0-100% dimming and a universal (100-240V) AC adapter. You can also run on 13-24 VDC batteries with separate purchase of a V-Mount or Gold-Mount battery plate.
The technological advancement and enhancement is evident in the high CRI and significantly increased brightness due to the use of tightly-binned LEDs and fine-tuned TIR (Total Internal Reflection) optics, resulting in a longer throw over a wider field. Another addition is the Astra's Dual Cooling. Choose the fan/convection mode or run silent with the fan off. Both the fan and the power adapter are user-replaceable. You can control the Astra's functions locally or remotely with separate purchase of a DMX module.
- Output is up to 4X brighter than previous 1x1 Bi-Color fixture
- High-performance LEDs with custom paired optics
- Higher intensity for longer throw with wider effective beam spread
- High color rendition (CRI)
- Tunable, (Daylight-Tungsten) accurate color temperatures
- User-selectable dual cooling modes
- Silent passive cooling
- Ultra-quiet active cooling with increased output
- Modular fixture design
- Optional DMX communication modules
- Optional Gold Mount or V-Mount battery plates
- User-replaceable fan and power supply