The lime d:fine 1-Ear Omnidirectional Headset Microphone and 110mm Boom with 3.5mm Adapter Connector for Sennheiser Wireless Transmitters by DPA Microphones is for capturing professional audio. It is used in various environments for applications such as singers, public speakers, actors, musicians, broadcast professionals, and more. It features an omnidirectional microphone and has a frequency range of 20 Hz to 20 kHz. This microphone is sensitive to sound from all directions making the positioning of the headset less critical and can be done by untrained personnel.
The omnidirectional headset microphone is built with a 4.3" boom and is featured with a 1-ear mount. The ear mount is designed to fit any head and ear size. Just by rotating the boom and the earhook, the microphone can be moved from left to right ear. This headset is built with a 4.3' cable and terminates in a 3.5mm connector. A carry box, 5 identification rings, make-up cover, moisture filter pre-mounted on the mic, and 3 additional windscreens are included.
- The omni microphone is generally not sensitive to wind, breathing or handling noise. Nevertheless, intensive protection against pop/wind noise is integrated in the microphone design
- Users can adjust the d:fine headset for left or right ear placement
- A service connector splits the cable from the microphone boom and allows for quick exchange of cable lengths/colors/connectors
- Allows you to speak and sing into the microphone with no hint of distortion
- The ear mount is designed to fit any head and ear size
- The omnidirectional 1-ear headset microphone offers natural voice intelligibility and very high SPL handling