The 11-2010nr 11.6" Chromebook Computer from HP is designed for a Web-optimized experience. With an HP Imprint finish, a gradient micro dot design in snow white and anodized silver, and a user-friendly interface, the HP Chromebook features a unique computing experience enhanced by the Internet.
The HP Chromebook has an 11.6" HD LED-backlit display. The screen has a 16:9 aspect ratio and a 1366 x 768 native resolution, which is powered by integrated ARM graphics. Its resolution can support native 720p HD video playback without upscaling or letterboxing.
The system is powered by a dual-core 1.7 GHz Samsung Exynos 5250 processor. It also has 2GB of onboard DDR3L RAM, a 16GB eMMC solid state drive, 802.11a/b/g/n Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, an integrated webcam, and an integrated digital microphone. There are also built-in stereo speakers with HD audio support.
Google Chrome OS is a Linux-based operating system designed by Google to work exclusively with web applications. The HP Chromebook 11-2010nr combines the aspects of a pure cloud client with the hardware of a traditional portable computer, which puts it in its very own class of netbook and notebook computers.
Please note that in order to take full advantage of Chrome OS, you will need to be connected to the Internet.
- Chrome OS
- Using Linux as a base, Google designed Chrome OS to work exclusively with web applications. The user interface takes a minimalist approach, which greatly resembles the Google Chrome web browser. Chrome OS was built for people who spend a majority, if not all, of their time on the computer connected to the Internet. The only application that comes installed on Chrome OS is a special Google Chrome web browser with an integrated media player and file manager. All other applications are accessed by adding apps from the Google Chrome Web Store. Since Chrome OS relies entirely on Google's web apps and access to Google's services, it is highly recommended that you connect to the Internet to optimize your Chrome OS experience.
- Dual-Core Samsung Exynos 5250 Performance
- Powered by a dual-core 1.7 GHz Samsung Exynos 5 Octa 5250 processor, which is an ARM-based CPU, the HP Chromebook allows for multitasking while the integrated ARM graphics help you get the most out of your favorite games and videos. You'll be able to keep pace with daily tasks such as email, Internet, homework, and managing household budgets. Run your favorite office and educational software and stay in touch with friends through social networks.
- 11.6" HD LED-Backlit Display
- The HP Chromebook houses an 11.6" HD widescreen display, which is backlit with LED lights for low power consumption and high energy efficiency. The screen has a 16:9 aspect ratio and a 1366 x 768 native resolution. The resolution allows the HP Chromebook to play back 720p HD content without upscaling or letterboxing.
- Compact Design
- Measuring just 0.81" thin and weighing just 2.69 pounds, the HP Chromebook features a unique HP Imprint finish and sports a gradient micro dot design in snow white and anodized silver.
- Automatic Updates
- The HP Chromebook is fast to use and doesn't slow down over time. It comes with built-in virus protection so you don't need to buy or install antivirus software. It comes with apps for all your everyday needs and keeps your files safely backed up in the cloud.
- Fast Boot Up and Resume Times
- The HP Chromebook boots up quickly as well as resumes instantly from where you left off, thanks to its 16GB solid-state drive.
- Google Drive
- Free 100GB two-year cloud storage with Google Drive is included with the HP Chromebook.