The outdoor tan 45QT Elite Cooler from Pelican is an ultra durable cooler designed for rugged outdoor activities and long-term cold retention. With a freezer grade gasket and 2" polyurethane insulation it is tested to retain ice up to 10 days. Its press and pull latches are built wide to be functional with gloves on and the molded-in and hinged handles offer a dual system for carrying or pulling the cooler. Molded-in tie downs enable the cooler to be secured in-place when on a boat or in the bed of a truck and molded-in hasps with a stainless steel plate provide a strong spot to place a padlock.
In addition, the 45QT Elite Cooler features a sloped drain with a tethered and threaded plug which is attachable to a garden hose, corrosion resistant stainless steel hardware, raised, anti-skid feet and an integrated fish scale. If that is not enough, the cooler is certified bear-resistant and provides a limited lifetime warranty.
- Up to 10 days ice retention due to freezer grade gasket and 2" polyurethane insulation
- Dual molded-in and hinged handles
- Wide press and pull latches, easy to open with gloves on
- Molded-in tie downs and molded-in hasp with steel plate
- Sloped drain with threaded plug that can be attached to garden hose
- Corrosion resistant stainless steel hardware
- Integrated fish scale
- Certified bear-resistant