The Borderlands 2 Limited Edition PlayStation Vita Bundle from Sony allows you to enjoy the full Borderlands 2 experience on the PlayStation Vita platform. Shoot your way through Pandora in four-player co-op and easily navigate the maps, inventory, and items using the touchscreen. Continue your adventures at home using the cross-save feature with the PlayStation 3 system.
The Sony PlayStation Vita in this bundle also sports improvements over its predecessor. It is approximately 20 percent slimmer and 15 percent lighter than the original PlayStation Vita. It has 1GB of internal memory as well as increased battery life, which can reach between 4 to 6 hours of gameplay (battery life may vary depending on use). The redesigned PlayStation Vita now has a standard micro-USB port, which allows you to charge it with a regular micro-USB cable, instead of the proprietary cable required for the previous generation. The redesigned PlayStation Vita also switched to a high-res LCD display from its OLED display of its predecessor to extend its battery life.
- Designed Exclusively for the PlayStation Vita
- Enjoy the full Borderlands 2 experience optimized for the PlayStation Vita platform. Continue your adventures at home using the cross-save feature with the PlayStation 3 system.
- Six Characters & Classes
Step into the role of six characters and classes, each with their own unique skills and abilities.
- Dual wield rocket launchers with Salvador the Gunzerker.
- Turn invisible and stab your foes in the back with Zero the Assassin.
- Fire off otherworldly powers as Maya the Siren.
- Drop machine gun turrets as Axton the Commando.
- Sick your pet robot on a group of enemies as Gaige the Mechromancer.
- Bash skulls and set them on fire as Krieg the Psycho.
- Dynamic Co-op
- Share your adventures with friends by dropping in and out of a campaign session on your PlayStation Vita system without ever having to restart the game. On top of that you can even take your gear from any saved game file to any other.
- World Connected Story
- You will find yourself left for dead in the frozen tundra of Pandora as you begin your quest of revenge and redemption. Expose the evil surrounding the Hyperion Corporation and take on the perpetrator of a universe-wide grand deception, the nefarious Hyperion CEO, Handsome Jack. (Oh, also: he's stolen credit for the opening of the first Vault.)
- Redesigned Gun System
- The redesigned procedural system means millions upon millions of possible weapons. The variety and style of guns in Borderlands 2 is staggering and you'll see tons of innovative ways to engage foes on Pandora. Fire, electricity, corrosive acid, and much more will all be at your disposal as you fight your way through the Hyperion Corporation's forces.
- Varied Loot Drops
- In addition to the redesigned gun system, you will loot procedurally generated shields, grenades, Alien Artifacts, class mods, and much, much more.
- Hunt through the immersive areas of Pandora. From the arctic tundra, through the dangerous grasslands, past the mysterious corrosive caverns and beyond, you'll take on the unpredictable world of Pandora.
- A Variety of Enemy Types
- A whole slew of enemies are out there to kill you in Borderlands 2. Hulking, gorilla-like Bullymongs, vicious predatory Stalkers, and the Hyperion mechanical army, run by Handsome Jack, are just some of the enemies you will be facing off against on Pandora. New strategies will be needed for every fight, as enemies now interact and aid each other to ensure you don't get far in the world of Pandora.
- Included Downloadable Content (DLC)
Six Borderlands 2 DLC packs are included:
- Captain Scarlett and Her Pirate's Booty
- Mr. Torgue's Campaign of Carnage
- Psycho Character Class
- Mechromancer Character Class
- Ultimate Vault Hunter Upgrade Pack 1
- Collector's Edition Pack
Redesigned PlayStation Vita
- Slimmer and Lighter
- The redesigned PlayStation Vita is approximately 20 percent slimmer and 15 percent lighter than its predecessor, the original PlayStation Vita.
- 1GB Internal Storage
- The redesigned PlayStation Vita comes with 1GB of internal storage if you don't have a Sony proprietary memory card or the one you have has been filled up.
- From OLED to LCD
- The original PlayStation Vita had an impressive OLED display, but it took up too much battery life. With the switch to a LCD display in the redesigned PlayStation Vita, Sony has been able to add an additional hour of battery life (may vary depending on use). The redesigned PlayStation Vita can support approximately 4 to 6 hours of gameplay on a single charge.
- Standard Micro USB Port
- The redesigned PlayStation Vita has switched to a micro-USB port, allowing you to use a standard micro USB cable when you need to charge. Its predecessor required a proprietary cable from Sony, which limited the accessibility of the original PlayStation Vita.