The Professional Workflow HR2 4-Bay Thunderbolt 2/USB 3.0 Hub from Lexar is a 4-bay hub that supports Lexar's Professional Workflow line of USB 3.0 storage drives and Thunderbolt 2/USB 3.0 card readers. You can connect this hub using either Thunderbolt 2 or USB 3.0. You can also add up to four flash-based storage drives to this hub and store transferred files. Even if you connect it to the computer with Thunderbolt 2, the drives and readers will still operate at USB 3.0 speed. However, because Thunderbolt 2 supports a faster overall speed, you can use all four devices in the bay at the same time, without slowing down. The hub is also backwards compatible with Thunderbolt and USB 2.0 (at slower speeds), while using the same cables and connectors.
Note! The readers and drives are sold separately.
High-Speed, Simultaneous Transfer, and Backup of Files
- Transfer and Backup Images and Video from Multiple Memory Cards at Once
- This Professional Workflow HR2 is a 4-bay reader and storage drive hub that connects to a computer via Thunderbolt 2 or USB 3.0. Separately sold USB 3.0 card readers support SDHCTM/SDXCTM UHS-I, CompactFlash UDMA 7, XQDTM, and CFast 2.0 (USB 3.0 or Thunderbolt 2) formats, while separately sold USB 3.0 flash-based storage drives offer 256GB and 512GB capacities. For added versatility, you can remove the readers and storage drives from the hub for individual use on the go.
- Offload Your Work
- This Professional Workflow HR2 hub leverages USB 3.0 technology for high-speed performance and is also designed to deliver Thunderbolt 2 speeds. The Thunderbolt 2 technology gives photographers and videographers the ability to transfer 4K video and other large media files, at up to twice the speed of Thunderbolt and up to four times the speed of USB 3.0 devices. It is also backwards compatible with Thunderbolt and USB 2.0 (at slower speeds), when you use the same cables and connectors.
- Backup Large Files
- You can add up to four flash-based storage drives to this hub and store transferred files.
- Simple Setup and Use
- Simply plug the readers or storage drives into the hub and start transferring and archiving files. In addition, the Professional Workflow HR2 hub provides two Thunderbolt 2 ports and one USB 3.0 port, making it easy to daisy-chain with your existing setup. The two Thunderbolt 2 ports allow you to place the hub anywhere in your lineup of other Thunderbolt devices to create a customizable setup. The hub helps you to eliminate cable clutter and take control of the workflow.