Holding up to 8.8 lb of gear, and with a maximum height of 67.5" the tripod features a Quick Power Lock System that allows you to completely extend the tripod legs with just one hand. Once set up you can use the MT190CXPRO3's rapid center column in standard vertical mode or swing it into horizontal position like a boom with Manfrotto's 90° column feature. Enlarged tabs on the individual leg angle selectors allow you to get down low for macro work with the column in horizontal mode. And once you're down there you can attach any of Manfrotto's flexible or articulated arms to hold lights or reflectors via the Easy Link plug built into the tripod's spider.
The three-way pan/tilt head has three pan and tilt handles, and a counter-spring system to prevent the camera from falling forward or backward. Its construction utilizes Adapto, a technical polymer that is comparable in strength to aluminum, yet 50% lighter. The head includes one quick-release plate, and this deluxe kit provides you with one extra plate as well.
To carry the tripod when it's not in the case, a strap with a neoprene shoulder pad is provided. Also included is a stone bag that attaches to the tripod's legs, providing added stability by placing stones or other heavy objects in it. A three-axis hot shoe bubble level allows you to accurately align your camera to the horizon.
This Kit Includes:
- Manfrotto MT190CXPRO3 Carbon Fiber Tripod
- Manfrotto 804RC2 3-Way Pan/Tilt Head with RC2 Quick Release & 200PL QR Plate
- Manfrotto 200PL Quick Release Plate with 1/4"-20 Screw and 3/8" Bushing Adapter
- Hakuba PSTC 100 Tripod Case
- Oben TS-200 Tripod Strap with Two Quick-Release Loops (Black)
- Vello Three-Axis Hot-Shoe Bubble Level
- Vanguard SB-100 Stone Bag