The 20" Roadie HDSLR/Video Backpack from Tenba is designed with video gear in mind, whether that be an HDSLR with lenses or larger camera and lens combinations.
It's rated to hold two DSLRs, 6-8 lenses (up to a 300mm f/2.8), monopod, shotgun microphone, audio recorder and headphones. Specifically, it will accommodate your Canon or Nikon camera body or a video cameras such as a RED (Epic, Scarlet), Canon (C100, C300) and Sony FS700 with 3-5 lenses. There's also a pocket for a 17" laptop and dual side pockets for your monopod and shotgun mic. In addition, storage space is plentiful including interior padded dividers to configure the inside of the pack. A front accessory pocket is for small stuff that you need quickly. Side cargo pockets are padded and also readily accessible for additional accessories.
Butterfly flaps on the top provide quick access to your audio gear or anything else you need in a hurry. This will facilitate keeping your photo and audio gear separated to avoid fumbling through the interior to retrieve specific equipment. You can also, if needed, access the main compartment through these two flaps to avoid revealing all the equipment held inside the bag. The principal access to its main compartment is on the back of the pack, hidden behind your shoulder while worn. This is a security design to prevent anyone from opening the pack while you are wearing it.
The Roadie HDSLR/Video Backpack is made with rugged, foam-laminated, 1680D ballistic nylon, matte-finish YKK zippers, stress point reinforcements and infinitely-configurable photo/video gear compartments. It features a contoured, adjustable expedition-grade harness and wide waist belt. Since the pack holds a ton of gear, the high density foam keeps you comfortable while out and won't compress or break down over time. A top grade grab handle is also included and the hip belt is easily removed when not needed. The bottom element is coated to be abrasion resistant and waterproof. The Roadie backpacks include a 10-pocket media wallet to safely store memory cards and a collapsible rain cover.
- Rear Access to Main Compartment
- The main compartment is hidden against your shoulder harness and accessed through the rear of the pack. This is a clever security feature designed to make sure no one can suddenly unzip your pack and grab gear. With your pack on, you can navigate through airports and crowds secure in the knowledge that no one will be able to pilfer any gear.
- Monopod/Shotgun Mic Pockets
- Pockets on both sides of the bag hold a monopod and shotgun microphone.
- Top-Access Audio Gear Compartment
- Butterfly flaps on the top of the backpack allow quick access to audio gear and accessories like headphones, lav mics, recorders and anything else that you need to get at easily without opening the main camera compartment. The top compartment can also allow access to the main camera compartment, which allows larger equipment (bodies or lenses) to be removed without exposing the main camera compartment to strangers nearby.
- Expedition-Grade Harness
- Contoured shoulder harness and waist belt provide comfort and support when carrying large camera systems. High-density foam padding won't compress or break down over time or with heavy use.
- Built-in Protected Laptop Storage
- A padded sleeve protects a laptop up to 17" and is quick and easy to open.
- Waterproof Bottom
- The bottom element of the pack which is most in contact with the ground is coated to be waterproof and abrasion resistant.
- Secure, Rear Camera Access
- The access to the main camera compartment is located on the harness side, which provides safety and security when working in unfamiliar or crowded locations. Equipment cannot be surreptitiously removed from the front side while the bag is being carried
- Versatile Interior with Adjustable Dividers
- The bag is built with a weather-proof coated ballistic nylon exterior, a ripstop nylon interior, YKK zippers, Duraflex clips and heavily-reinforced stitching.
- Front Accessory Compartment
- Pockets to organize small accessories like cables, hard drives and filters.
- Side Cargo Pockets
- Padded side cargo pockets for accessories
- Hypalon Accessory Loops
- Heavy-duty, Hypalon (polyethylene synthetic rubber) loops on the sides of the bag provide mounting points for accessory pouches, carabiners, keys.
- Collapsible Water Bottle Holder
- A collapsible water bottle/beverage holder is built into the belt.
- Included Rain Cover and Media Wallet
- The Roadie backpacks include a 10-pocket media wallet to safely store memory cards and a collapsible rain cover.