The black ASUS ET1620IUTT-03 15.6" Multi-Touch All-in-One Desktop Computer is built with the hardware capabilities for use at home, the office, in public spaces, in retail stores, and more. Beyond use in an office or at home, this computer's 10-point multi-touch capacitive display allows you to use the system as an information kiosk or a touchscreen cash register. The screen supports two-finger scrolling and also allows you to type on it to input information. The ET1620 features two DB-9 serial ports for connecting to commercial devices, such as barcode readers and POS systems. To run applications more smoothly, this AIO desktop is built with an Intel Celeron J1900 processor that can run at up to 2.4 GHz with Intel SpeedStep Technology. With these special features, the AIO can be use in retail stores, classrooms, as well as for work or home.
To process and display images and videos, this AIO computer uses an integrated Intel HD Graphics processor and a 1366 x 768 resolution 15.6" screen. If you ever need additional on-screen workspace you can connect a second monitor via the VGA or HDMI port. For data storage, the system features a 320GB hard drive and includes 3 years of online cloud storage of up to 32GB. You can transfer more data to or from the computer with the multi-card reader, which accepts six different types of memory cards. This system comes with 2GB of RAM and can be upgraded up to 8GB, to smoothly run multiple applications at the same time. For network access, connect using 802.11b/g/n wireless or Gigabit Ethernet. With an optional ASUS kit, you can also mount this computer on a wall for use as an interactive digital signage unit or for sales in stores. The ET1620 also allows you to make video calls with a webcam, speakers and microphone. Included along with the computer are an AC power adapter, a mouse, and keyboard.
- Quad-Core Intel Celeron Performance
- This computer features a quad-core Intel Celeron J1900 2.0 GHz processor, with 2MB of L2 cache. With Enhanced Intel SpeedStep Technology, the maximum clock rate this processor can achieve is 2.4 GHz. Having four cores also allows this AIO to run multiple programs at the same time without slowing down the computer
- ASUS WebStorage
- Offered with the computer is 32GB of free cloud data storage for 3 years. All of your data is stored on the ASUS secured trusted network, which you can access from any device that is connected to the Internet.
- Wall Mountable Design
- The ASUS ET1620 has VESA points so you can mount the computer onto the wall with an optional ASUS wall-mounting kit.
- ASUS Business Manager
- A set of program utilities that enable users to perform maintenance and optimization tasks. This software package features a one-page interface where users can access system monitoring tools, BIOS updates, USB Lock for data movement controls, as well as energy-saving controllers.
- UEFI BIOS
- The UEFI BIOS provides a mouse-controlled interface so you don't have to use your keyboard to select the field you want. The BIOS combines system management tools like HDD password protection, and USB ports and card reader activation. A user-friendly interface offers system tweaking and natively supports hard drives larger than 2.2TB in 64-bit operating systems.
- Kensington Lock Slot
- Helps prevent theft by attaching an optional Kensington cable to the ASUS AIO.
Windows 8.1 64-bit
- The Return of the Start Button
- After many requests from Windows users, the Start button makes its return in Windows 8.1. While it may not be exactly the same as its predecessor in Windows 7, the Start button has two core functions. A left click on the Start button will take you to the Windows 8.1 Start screen featuring live tiles. A right click on the Start button brings up an advanced menu where you can access the Device Manager, Control Panel, Network options, and more.
- Boot Directly to the Desktop
- Windows 8.1 gives you the choice of booting to the Windows 8.1 Start screen with live tiles or booting to the familiar desktop screen of Windows 7. Users can also boot directly into an app or app view if they choose to.
- Seamless Integration of Multi-Touch Gestures
- Windows 8.1 supports multi-touch gestures. You can use your keyboard, screen, or touchpad using simple gestures. Whether you're browsing apps, reading a book, or typing on the go with touch, you'll be able to seamlessly switch between all three interactive components. With the touchpad, Windows 8.1 allows you to use multi-touch gestures, such as swipe, drag, tap, slide, pinch-to-zoom, and more.
- To the Cloud
- With Windows 8.1, when signed in using your Microsoft account, you'll have instant access to your personal Start screen, themes, language preferences, browsing history, and browser favorites. You can also connect to services such as Microsoft Outlook, Facebook, Linkedin, Twitter, and more.
- Windows Store
- In the Windows Store, you can search for or browse thousands of apps. Choose from the featured apps or grab one of the most frequently downloaded apps. You can also see how other people rate apps. You can try out some apps before you buy them just to make sure they are worth the price.