The 4-in-1 Photo Lens for iPad Air, iPad mini with Retina Display & iPad mini from olloclip includes a silver lens with black clip. This lens system is designed for an iPad Air, iPad mini with Retina display, or iPad mini. It includes a fisheye, wide-angle, and two different macro lenses to allow you to capture enhanced images and video. It connects to your iPad in just a few seconds, and you can switch lenses simply by flipping it over.
The first macro lens applies about 10 times magnification and lets you focus the iPad within about 18mm of your subject, while the second macro lens applies about 15 times magnification and lets you focus your tablet within about 12mm of your subject. To get to the macro lenses, simply unscrew and remove either the wide-angle or fisheye lens. By using the fisheye lens you can capture approximately a 180° field of view. The wide-angle lens provides approximately double that of the iPad's standard field of view.
The 4-in-1's lenses use precision ground glass optics with an anti-reflective (AR) coating to ensure you shoot sharp photos. And you can use the system in combination with any apps that utilize the rear-facing camera. Plus, the 4-in-1 is small enough to fit into a pocket when you're not using it.
- Four Lens Choices
- 10x macro lens has an approximate 18mm focus distance
- 15x macro lens has an approximate 12mm focus distance
- Fisheye lens captures approximately a 180° field of view
- Wide-angle lens approximately doubles the field of view
- Precision ground glass optics with anti-reflective (AR) coating for sharp photos
- Use with Apps
- Use the lens system with any apps that utilize the rear-facing camera on your iPad