The MuxLab HDMI 4x8 Matrix Switch HDBaseT & PoE(US Power Cord) allows you to distribute four HDMI sources among eight HDMI displays via Cat5e/6 cables to compatible receivers, sold separately, at a max switching time of 3 seconds. It supports 2K and 1080p60/50 resolutions, transmitting them up to 230 ft.
This switcher also features the ability to pass Power-over-Ethernet to supporting receivers over the same Cat5e/6 cables. Available, but not included, receivers include MuxLab models 500451-RX, 500454-RX, and 500454-POE-RX (with PoE support). The switcher can be controlled by its front panel buttons, an included IR remote control, RS-232, or webserver interface - utilizing the RJ-45 Ethernet port. USB control can be enabled by downloading and activating free software. The unit incorporates LED indicators for power, connection, and LAN activity in different colors. One IR Sensor and four IR emitters are also included for remote control of the source devices from the display location, additional IR sensors are available for purchase separately.
- Key Features
- Distributes 4 HDMI sources among 8 HDMI displays via Cat5e/6 to compatible receivers
- Max switching time of 3 seconds
- Transmits 2K and 1080p60/50 up to 230 ft
- Passes Power-over-Ethernet to supporting receivers
- Front panel, IR, RS-232, webserver interface, and USB control
- Includes 1 IR sensor and 4 IR emitters
- Multi-color LED activity diagnostics