The SpaceMouse Pro Wireless 3D Mouse from 3DConnexion is a professional wireless 3D mouse that offers a compact controller cap with 6-Degrees-of-Freedom sensor technology to afford X, Y, and Z axis control. This mouse also features 15 fully programmable function keys and supports over 130 applications including but not limited to: Inventor, SolidWorks, CATIA V5/V6, Pro/Engineer Wildfire, NX, Solid Edge, 3ds Max, and AutoCAD.
The QuickView keys provide fingertip access to 12 views, so you can locate any errors, explore alternatives, and present your work for review. The rotation toggle key disables the rotation axes, providing simultaneous pan-and-zoom navigation; this is useful in work modes like sketching.
In addition to high performance, the SpaceMouse Pro is built with ergonomics in mind. The hand rest is full-size and has a soft coating for superior comfort. It positions your hand perfectly for the controller cap. Each of the 15 tactile, fully-programmable buttons is in a convenient position, and let you access frequently used commands. This all can translate to an efficient workflow.
Conveniences include four Intelligent Function Keys, easy-access keyboard modifiers, and an on-screen display and Virtual NumPad. This wireless mouse has a rechargeable battery that lasts up to two months. It's rechargeable via USB.
- 3D Navigation
- The patented 6-degrees-of-freedom (6DoF) controller cap delivers natural-feeling 3D navigation designed specifically for professionals. Smoothly pan, zoom, and rotate models and cameras. Easily position parts, assemblies, and designs. Examine and analyze your designs from every angle. It's as close to holding your model as you can get. The mouse handles 3D navigation for a two-handed work style
- Wireless Connection
- Features 3Dconnexion 2.4 GHz wireless technology. Just plug the USB receiver into your PC or Mac. The mouse will operate for two months between charges. When it does need recharging, just connect the USB cable and continue working
- Intelligent Function Keys
- The mouse automatically recognizes your application environment and assigns appropriate commands to four soft-touch Intelligent Function Keys
- Go One Step Further
- Assign four-section radial menus to any of the 15 buttons for easy on-screen access to even more of your favorite commands
- On-Screen Display
- The on-screen display provides a convenient on-screen reminder of the commands assigned to its Intelligent Function Keys, allowing you to focus on your designs
- Minimize Hand Movements
- Conveniently-positioned keyboard modifiers provide quick and easy access to Control, Shift, Alt, and Esc functions, reducing the time you spend moving your hand to the keyboard
- View Your Work From Every Angle
- Detect errors, explore alternatives, and present your work more effectively for review with SpaceMouse Pro Wireless's 6DoF navigation and QuickView Keys. Disable rotation axes with the touch of a button in work modes like sketching for simultaneous pan-and-zoom navigation
- The full-size, soft-coated hand rest provides comfort. Each of its 15 tactile, fully programmable buttons are perfectly positioned for efficiency
- Flexible Connectivity
- Either plug the USB receiver directly into your workstation or use the included twin-port USB hub. With a choice of two USB cables, it's easy to connect and charge the mouse
- 3DxWare 10
- This software allows you to customize and optimize the mouse. Tailor settings and buttons to your application and needs