The Winsted Pro Series I 70" Add-On, Knock-Down Vertical Rack is an economical way to address your increasing capacity needs by grouping multiple racks together; Order a starter cabinet first and then use these add-on cabinets to expand your system as needed. This rack boasts an all-steel construction with a baked, black textured finish, ensuring good looks and a long life.
It comes complete with a solid top, an open base, and a single, open, add-on side for unobstructed cabling between cabinets. Punched adjustable rack rails with marked increments (both front and rear) and leg levelers offer additional tools for precision management of your setup. These racks can be shipped flatpack (knocked down) to save on freight, or shipped welded to save on assembly time. A complete line of accessories is available to customize your rack to meet your exact needs.
- Solid Construction
- Rugged welded frame for a lifetime of service
- Pick and choose from Winsted's complementary line of accessories to customize your rack to meet your exact needs.
- Quality Guaranteed
- 10-year guarantee against defects of all component parts, material and workmanship under normal use
- Cable Management
- Open base and side provide easy cable management and ample venting.
- Add-on racks offer unlimited growth capacity for your system.