The Savi W745-M Wireless Headset System is an all-in-one communications system for professionals who use a combination of PC, mobile and desk phones for personal/conference calls, webinars, video conferencing and multimedia audio. Three-way connectivity lets you easily switch between PC, mobile and desk phone calls while adding the capability to transfer audio between your headset and mobile phone for continuous in and out of office use. Additionally, multiple style headsets can be added for future expansion, versatility and wearing options. Conference in up to three headsets for enhanced collaboration.
The Savi W745-M combines quality sound, hands-free mobility and unlimited talk time. The noise-canceling microphone reduces background ambience ensuring exceptional audio quality and easing listener fatigue. It also delivers high definition voice quality with advanced wideband audio and enhanced digital signal processing (DSP) making speech clearer and more natural.
The W745-M headset is a lightweight 0.7 oz convertible headset/microphone with an LED indicator, one-touch call answer/end and volume up and down controls. It also includes over-the-head and behind-the-head headbands for multiple wearing options. Aural safety features include SoundGuard technology which protects against sound levels above 118 dBA while the Anti-startle technology detects and eliminates large and sudden increases in signal level.
- One headset to manage and route calls from PC, mobile and desk phones
- Transfer audio between headset and mobile phones for in or out of the office use
- One-touch call answer/end, volume up and down, mute and flash controls
- Energy efficient adaptive power system optimizes range and talk time
- Conference in up to three additional headsets
- Savi W745-M provides unlimited talk time with included deluxe charging cradle kit
- Advanced wideband audio using CAT-iq technology for high definition voice quality
- Voice-dedicated DECT technology eliminates Wi-Fi interference
- Noise canceling microphone reduces background noise interruptions
- Enhanced Digital Signal Processing (DSP) provides more natural voice sounds
- Optimized for Microsoft Lync and Microsoft OCS 2007