The Electro-Voice P1200 Precision Series Power Amplifier is a 2RU rackmount stereo power amplifier with 550 watts per channel of power at 4 ohms, and steel housing for the chassis.
This quiet, efficient workhorse amplifier offers a useful complement of limiting and filtering circuitry, amplifer and load protection, and a permanently attached power cable. The power supply is equipped with a large toroidal transformer, providing the amplifier with extended headroom and current output. The P1200 has front-mounted rack handles and a 3-speed fan-based cooling system. Output connection is based on the professional Neutrik Speakon connector.
- 2-channel, 2RU rackmount power amplifier with 550 Watts per side output at 4 Ohms
- Solid steel chassis
- Filtering and limiting circuitry
- Full amplifier and load protection circuitry
- Front panel LED's and calibrated level controls
- Professional Neutrik Speakon speaker output connectors, XLR inputs and paralleled outputs
- Quiet operation, dual 3-speed temperature sensitive fans