Lightweight and water-resistant, this black Slingsafe 300 GII Anti-Theft Backpack from pacsafe has integrated security features for protection while traveling and holds up to a 13" Macbook or similar size laptop or tablet inside a padded interior sleeve in the main compartment. The interior features a printed lining and has padded pockets for your electronics.
A front zippered pocket secures additional accessories like a key chain and dual exterior side slip pockets hold a water bottle or an umbrella. For comfort transporting the backpack, there are padded adjustable Carrysafe Slashguard straps that provide support and ease with which to wear the pack. Alternatively, you can carry it using the top grip handle.
Integrated Anti-Theft Security
- Carrysafe Slashguard Straps feature a flexible, lightweight, stainless steel wire that is integrated inside for invisibility and effective at preventing theft from cutting the straps
- A lightweight eXomesh Slashguard is built into and concealed in the most commonly vulnerable areas of your bag such as the front, bottom, and sides for protection from a quick slash-and-run theft
- RFIDsafe blocking pockets and materials prevents your data from falling into the wrong hands by blocking out virtually all transmissions between 10 MHz - 3 GHz, which covers the radio frequency used in e-passports, credit cards / smart cards, and key cards to prevent identity theft of your personal information
- Secure zipper pullers attach to discreet security hooks or can be placed under and through a hypalon tab to prevent others from reaching into your bag
- To attach your bag to a secure fixture, the Turn and Lock Security Hook on the shoulder straps has a smart hook mechanism which actually locks the hook in place making it harder for someone to steal your bag