Combining a slim body design, with a flip-out three inch LCD touchscreen the black Rogue DNV6HD 1080p HD Night Vision Camera from Bell & Howell records HD video in 1080 and 720p as well as SD Video, is compatible with NTSC video standards, and captures 20MP still photographs. It features a 5MP CMOS sensor, and incorporates a fixed 7.5mm lens, with digital 8x zoom to bring you closer to your subject. The camera shoots color images in normal lighting conditions, and it has built-in IR illumination for dim or dark conditions.
The camera features electronic image stabilization, and a choice of nineteen built-in shooting modes. The three inch LCD touchscreen allows you to see what is going on, and control the camera via its menu. The camcorder records using M-JPEG compression to optional SDHC cards, supporting media cards up to 32GB.
- Records HD & SD Video
- Records 1920 by 1080 HD video at 20 fps
- Records 1280 x 720 HD video at 30 fps
- Records 720 x 480 SD Video
- Records 640 x 480 SD video
- Night Vision
- The camera incorporates IR LED illumination for night vision shooting, in black and white.
- Shooting Modes
Allows you to choose from 19 different shooting modes:
Auto, Normal, Black and White, Sepia, Red, Blue, Sunset, Warm, Cool, Over Exposure, IR, Binary, Vivid, Undertone, Dog Eye, Aibao, Gothic, Japan Style, Lomo, Negative
- Scene Modes
- Auto,Sport ,Night, Portrait, Landscape ,Backlight ,Party ,Beach ,High Sensitivity
- Media Card Slots
- Records to optional SDHC media cards up to 32GB