The blue SL3 Interface for Serato Scratch Live from Rane allows you to take your entire digital music collection on the road with Serato's Digital Vinyl System, Serato Scratch Live. This system replicates the traditional DJing experience for "real feel" usability. The Rane SL3 USB 2.0 interface connects one, two, or three standard vinyl or CD turntables to your computer using a single USB cable with audio connections to line inputs on your DJ mixer of choice.
This system includes Serato DJ software and is compatible with Scratch Live. Rane's Core Audio and ASIO drivers connect to other DJ and DAW software. This package includes two pieces of blue 12" Serato Control Vinyl, two Serato Control CDs, a USB cable, and RCA audio cables for your mixer. An international power supply with country adapters is included to ensure optimum performance and easy transfer when unplugging the USB between DJs. A soft zippered carrying case for the SL3 is also included.
- Inputs for three turntables or CD decks, switchable in any combination
- High output improves ability to easily match levels of various source types
- Studio-grade phono preamps, and 48 kHz 24-bit audio processing for high sound quality
- Advanced, low latency ASIO and Core Audio Drivers for compatibility with third-party software
- Built-in galvanic isolation to eliminate computer noise and interference
- Compact and rugged hardware design
- Aux Input for session recording or LiveFeed
- Aux Output assignable to the SP-6 Sample Player
- High-grade Phono Preamps upgrade the performance of most mixers
- Software switchable Direct Thru Connections for regular deck playback
- Bus power from USB port or with the included external power supply