The red SL2 Interface for Serato Scratch Live from Rane allows you to take your entire digital music collection on the road with Serato's Digital Vinyl System, Serato Scratch Live. This system replicates the traditional DJing experience for "real feel" usability. The Rane SL2 USB 2.0 interface connects one or two standard vinyl or CD turntables to your computer using a single USB cable and audio connections to line inputs on your DJ mixer of choice.
This system includes Serato DJ software and is compatible with Scratch Live. Rane's Core Audio and ASIO drivers connect to other DJ and DAW software. This package includes two pieces of red 12" Serato Control Vinyl, two Serato Control CDs, a USB cable, and RCA audio cables for your mixer.
- Inputs for two deck mixing on turntables or CD decks
- Two software-switchable analog thru connections for regular vinyl or CD
- Studio-grade phono preamps, and 48 kHz 24-bit audio processing for high sound quality
- Advanced, low latency USB 2.0 drivers
- Built-in galvanic isolation to eliminate computer noise and interference
- Compact and ultra-rugged hardware for portability and simple setup
- ASIO and Core Audio Drivers for compatibility with third-party software
- Bus power from USB port or with optional external RS6 power supply