This B&H Kit combines the Z420 Series F1L02UT Mini-Tower Workstation with an NVIDIA Quadro K2000 graphics card, a 500GB SATA SSD, a 2.5" to 3.5" converter bracket, seven 4GB memory modules, a 15-in-1 Media Card Reader, and B&H installation services. The HP Z420 series workstation is powered by a quad-core 2.8 GHz Intel Xeon E5-1603 CPU, and has been upgraded to 32GB of RAM with the included memory modules. The internal hard drive in this computer stores up to 500GB of data, and accesses that data at a speed of 7200 rpm. The HP Z420 comes preloaded with Windows 8.1 Pro, and you also have the option of downgrading to Windows 7 Pro at no additional cost.
For high-performance graphics rendering, this kit comes with the powerful NVIDIA Quadro K2000 graphics card. This graphics card is well-equipped for robust video applications. With onboard two DisplayPort and a DVI-I output, this graphics card offers multiple options for connecting to high-resolution displays.
This kit includes a 2.5" 500GB SSD for added storage capacity. Adding this SSD to the HP Z420 series workstation will provide up to 1TB of total storage capacity. The included 15-in-1 Media Card Reader allows you to interface a wide variety of portable media cards. For installing the SSD in the workstation's 3.5" bay, a 2.5" to 3.5" drive converter bracket is also included. This kit includes B&H professional installation of the SSD and graphics card; these services allow your system and additional components to be ready for use upon arrival.
This Kit Includes:
- HP Z420 Series F1L02UT Mini-Tower Workstation
- 7 x Crucial 4GB 240-Pin DIMM DDR3 PC3-14900 Memory Module
- PNY Technologies NVIDIA Quadro K2200 Professional Graphics Card
- Crucial BX100 500GB SATA 6 Gb/s 2.5" Internal SSD
- Newer Technology AdaptaDrive 2.5" to 3.5" Drive Converter Bracket
- B&H Photo Video Computer Component Upgrade Installation
- HP 15-in-1 USB 3.0 5.25/3.25" Internal Media Card Reader
- B&H Photo Video INSTLL HD OR SSD INTO PC w/SYSTEM COPY