The MicroVerb4 from Alesis is an easy-to-use, programmable reverb and effects processor, designed to provide a wide variety of great-sounding effects for small studios, engineers and performing musicians.
The unit offers 200 programs that include everything from high-quality reverb, delay, chorus and flange, to multi-effects and more. To customize programs, two front panel knobs allow for quick user-storable edits, or the MIDI inputs can be used for control over program changes and modulation.
Edited programs can be saved in the 100-space user program bank and even though the MicroVerb4 is affordable and easy to use, it non the less offers great audio quality.
- Cost effective, great sounding reverb/effects processor
- 100 presets with 100 user preset locations
- Easy to program with a minimum of controls that still yield a great deal of customization
- Single-space rack-mount housing
- Operates at both +4dBu and -10dBV