The 3630 Compressor provides two independent full-featured compressor/ limiters with noise gates in one rack space, and offers excellent sonic quality for any application, from studio recording to live sound or broadcast.
The 3630 has ratio, threshold, attack and decay controls to customize any kind of compression response, even for the toughest signals. The user can also choose between RMS and Peak compression styles, plus Hard and Soft Knee dynamic curves for every application, from subtle gain control to extreme punch.
Two fully independent gates with threshold and rate controls allow the user to easily and efficiently suppress unwanted ambient noise. The 3630 provides precise signal metering, sidechain access for keying or ducking effects, and stereo linkable operation.
- Two channels of compression/limiting with gates
- Stereo or dual mono operation
- The unit can serve as two totally in-dependent units, or both sections can be strapped together for stereo operation
- Peak or RMS response
- "Hard knee" or "soft knee" response
- Individual bypass switches for each channel
- Side chain connections
- Allows for insertion of EQs and other devices for de-essing, adding treble to darkened signal due to excessive limiting, "keying" one signal with another, ducking
- Built-in stereo/dual mono noise gate
- Extensive metering
- Each channel has a 12-LED display to indicate the amount of gain reduction, a second 12-LED display to show input/ output levels, and a dual-LED display to indicate noise gate status