Horseman has designed a complete 6x12 system in their SW-612, pairing six exceptional Rodenstock lenses (ranging from 35mm to 135mm) with their own fine roll film backs (available in three formats) and an accurate, bright viewfinder. The result is a supremely professional batteryless system camera, rugged and travellable with image quality that is enviable from even the best of digital cameras.
The stout body is designed with rubber grips, two camera strap lugs and a built-in spirit level. An optional lens guard mounts under the camera, while the finder with interchangeable masks mounts on the top-mounted "cold" accessory shoe.
Horseman's 120 roll film holders mate perfectly to the back of the camera, offering a choice of 6x7, 6x9, or 6x12 cm formats and an optional ground glass back for precise composition. Both the focusing scales and the spirit level are visible through the viewfinder.
Other accessories include a neckstrap and center neutral density filter to even out the exposure with wide angle lenses.
- Compact and lightweight; 1.57kg, for camera, finder, 6x12 holder and 45mm lens
- 6x12cm, the format of the future
- 120 degree angle of view; Equivalent focal length of 11.5mm in a 35mm format
- Masks included with viewfinder for all 3 lenses
- Optional groundglass back and lens guard
- 3 interchangeable film backs
- Practical for shooting handheld