Winsted makes high-tech professional consoles and high-durability editing centers. The Winsted Digital Corner Workstation (Red) features an open tabletop expanse with a popular v-shape design. It revels in a distinguished style including its red granite laminate and contoured edge molding. This design has an adventurous and sleek shelf cut and cable management raceways, which allow all cables to remain out of the way and out of sight.
A riser shelf, adds ergonomically attentive height for ideal monitor location. It also features a smooth-glide keyboard/mouse shelf that tucks away for greater shelf space. Having a work place that consists of advanced consoles is no problem with Winsted, the most popular name in ultra-sleek, ultra-utility workstation furniture.
- Clean Look
- This Winsted Editing Center can add a crisp look to your office with its red granite laminate and contour edge molding. Attractive desk posts on this editing center have architectural structure, which provides a clean look and exceptional support.
- Ideal Corner Design
- A popular choice for advanced editing, this desk fits into slim spaces with a 74"-length surface.
- Cable Management Raceways
- Winsted knows you need cord management for your editing center; thus, it features unique cable "raceways" that streamline cables along neat pathways, keeping them well out of your way.
- Pull-out Keyboard Tray
- Roll it away with the stow-it keyboard tray. It fits standard keyboards and a mouse.
- Perfect Monitor Position
- A riser, situated at in the center of this Winsted Editing Center, adds ergonomically agreeable height to your monitor. Avoid strain and get back to center with this built-in monitor riser.