The M2000 is a multi-effects processor that houses two separate effect engines. The true dual engine configuration allows the user to run two full-blown effects simultaneously on two individual effects sends. Aside from being used in this manner, they can also work together in a number of combined configurations. The outputs of the two engines are mixed down to a common stereo output.
The M2000 provides a broad palette of quality effects, with access to a wide array of reverb, pitch-shifting, delays, chorus, dynamics and more. Among the included reverbs is the unique Co-efficient Optimised Room Emulator or C.O.R.E. Reverb, a technology based on proprietary technology. Another unique feature is Dynamic Morphing. This function enables the user to apply a chorus effect, for example, to a vocal track at low volume levels, while at higher levels the effect is morphed into flanging, giving the signal a totally new dynamic dimension. The rate of morphing is user selectable.
In addition to balanced audio input and outputs, the M2000 provides AES/EBU (24-bit) and S/PDIF (20-bit) I/O's, and a handy feature called the Wizard. The Wizard is a tool that helps the user find the right preset for particular program material, by selecting from three sets of criteria (vocal, reverb and soft for example) within the Wizard display. The unit then provides a number of presets that meet those criteria.
- 250 factory presets, including delay, reverb, ambience, pitch, dynamics, EQ and more
- True stereo Twin Engine processing with six different routings available
- Dynamic Morphing and Patch Glide with adjustable glide times
- Wizard Help
- Menu assist user in preset choices on an easy to read scrolling bit-mapped display
- Insert Loop
- Tap tempo and MIDI tempo delay presets. Tap tempo button and footswitch jack for inputing tempo
- True 24-bit resolution A/D and D/A converters
- Balanced analog input and output on XLR connectors
- Large backlit LCD displays multiple related parameters at once for easy programming and operation
- Internal power supply